0.22 NARRATIVE, MEDIA

⁞ ✓ white mode
  ⁞     ✓ gill sans font
⁞ ✓ optional text

(📀🖇🪐)
third person

jordan decided to confront oaklynn about what mariano was telling him. he wanted to see if oaklynn's reaction to asking about mariano would be exactly like mariano said, which would prove she was cheating on him with mariano.

jordan and oaklynn had planned to hang out so it was the perfect opportunity to confront her. jordan waited for oaklynn. he heard her car pull up and walked to the door quickly letting oaklynn inside. "hey baby" oaklynn greeted jordan, kissing his cheek. "hey oaklynn" jordan closed the door behind her. oaklynn looked at him with an eyebrow raised noticing his weird attitude.

      oaklynn walked over to the couch but before she could sit down jordan spoke "oaklynn, who the fuck is mariano"

oaklynn froze "how do you know about him jordan". "no tell me who the fuck he is to you oaklynn!" jordan raised his voice. "that's none of your business jordan! how do you know about him!" oaklynn raised her voice back at him.

jordan clenched his jaw. "you cheated on me with him didnt you! " he yelled. oaklynn flinched "no jordan i didn't, its simply none of your business!" oaklynn yelled at the top of her lungs. "stop fucking lying " jordan yelled back.

oaklynn was simply fed up with jordan, the arguing, all of it. she was so angry at him for not believing her. she genuinely was telling the truth she had never cheated on jordan. it simply wasn't his business about her past relationship, it wasn't a good one and she wasn't ready to tell him.

" fuck you jordan im not lying" and with that oaklynn got up, grabbed all of her belongings "oaklynn if you leave we are over " jordan yelled. oaklynn shook her head and rushed out of his house trying to hold in her tears. once she got home she thought about the argument.

fuck it. oaklynn quickly grabbed her phone and opening instagram and going on her spam account.

 oaklynn quickly grabbed her phone and opening instagram and going on her spam account

oaklikethetree: yeah lemme be petty and expose a bitch. me and jordan powell were TOGETHER mhm we were dating. UNTIL the bitch started asking about my past relationship which i dont know how he knows about?? he accused me of CHEATING on him with my ex simply because i wouldn't tell him who the guy he was accusing me of cheating with was because its NOT HIS BUSINESS and im not ready to tell him about my past relationship. i got fed up and started to leave and he told me if i left we were over so i guess its over and if it isn't it is now. fuck you jordan and fuck my ex.

comments disabled

tiktokroom: posted by @oaklynncoleman on her spam! 🍵👀👀

comments

user: they were together??
user: she was a whore anyways
user: jordan is fucked up
oaklynncoleman: i said wtf i said
marsdeimos: as my bestfriend should have
jordannpowell: thats not what happened
jhuxhold: lemme mind my business fr😂😂
iblowurmind: girls gc rn @marsdeimos @oaklynncoleman
kiocyr: what @jhuxhold said 😂😂
crystalljones: she deserves it lol
user: wtf wrong w him
user: lemme mind the business that pays me😂😂😂

—————————
longer chapter compared
to my other ones 😩
was bullied into writing this

written: january, 18, 2021
published: march, 8, 2021