0.31 NARRATIVE

⁞ ✓ white mode
  ⁞     ✓ gill sans font
⁞ ✓ optional text

(☀️🌪 🍃)
jordan powell

jordan and oaklynn had planned to have an at home date since neither one of them wanted to leave the house, the two were in the kitchen, jordan cooking at the stove and oaklynn sat on the counter next to the stove watching.

           the two sat at the table, enjoying their meal while talking about random things going on in their lives. the two quickly finished the food before cuddling in oaklynn's queen size bed.

          " jordan " oaklynn suddenly said breaking the silence in the room. " yeah? " the boy replied with a raised eyebrow. " you know what we havent done in a while? " she asked causing the boy to look at her. " what haven't we done in a while? "

           " filmed an onlyfans video " the blonde looked uo at jordan. " you're right, what do you say we make one right now? " the boy asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

           the girl pulled off her shirt leaving her in only her bra. " set up the camera. " before she could finish her sentence jordan had already set up the camera and rushed back over to the bed, taking his shirt off and pulling her into a kiss.

————————
4 more chapters 🗣🗣

written: march, 5, 2021
published: april, 29, 2021