0.02 NARRATIVE

⁞ ✓ white mode
  ⁞     ✓ gill sans font
⁞  ✓ optional text

(☀️🌪 🍃)
jordan powell

    jordan walked downstairs, deciding to ask his friend's if they knew who she was since he was maddy's follwing her on instagram. nobody but maddy and the other jordan and obviously himself were home at the moment so it was a perfect opportunity.

    he made his way to their shared room, knocking on the door "y'all aren't fucking in there right?" "come in jordan" he heard on the other side of the door, walking in he looked at maddy "i have a question for you". the girl patted the bed in front of her and the other jordan "what's up?".  jordan took a seat in front of them, "do you know who oaklynn coleman is?" maddy nodded her head "i mean i've had a few conversations with her, she's really sweet" jordan nodded his head but before he could respond to her the door busted open.

    kio walked through the door "whats this, a group meeting without me? im hurt" he put his hands over his heart as if he was hurt. "nah jordan is simping over here" jordan h said laughing when the other jordan gave him a death glare. "is she hot" kio immediately asked, jordan p rolled his eyes "obviously if im asking about her dip shit" he stood up smacking the back of kio's head hard as fuck on the way out.

   "fuck you" kio called out to jordan.

—————
ngl having the two
jordans is so confusing to write
so lmk if its confusing to read
and ill start putting the last names
when their together n shit

wrote: december, 3, 2020
published: december, 9, 2020