0.04 NARRATIVE, MEDIA

⁞     ✓ white mode
⁞ ✓ gill sans font
  ⁞     ✓ optional text

(🩹🕊🐚)
oaklynn coleman

i scrolled through the app called 'tiktok' giggling at some of the stupid posts as i waited for my best friend mars to show up, she was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago but of course she stopped at dunkin.

just as i was about to scroll again i got a notification. 'jordanpowell wants to send you a message' that's the cute boy that followed me the other day, yeah i stalked his page and what about it?? dude is fine. i click on the notification and it takes me directly to instagram.

@:jordanpowell

hey wanna do an
onlyfans collab ?

   just as i was going to answer my baby mars bust through the fucking door like she just came back up from hell. "what the fact happened to you?" i asked her, setting down my phone. "they took forever in the line! heres your drink though babe" the curly haired girl panted before handing me the drink she got for me. "should i text this fine ass man back he asked for an onlyfans collab?" i glanced at mars. "what's his username? i have to approve" mars said. god mars is my favorite human on the planet, shes fucking adorable but a bitch when she needs to be; she can hold her own. "its jordanpowell."

"um yeah dip shit answer him" mars looked at me as if she was questioning why i was even debating on answering. "dont be desperate just say your thinking about it" she finished before shrugging and drinking her coffee.

@:jordanpowell

hey wanna do an
onlyfans collab ?

i'll think about it.
read

——————
this is like the third
chap ive written today
pls i love this book

written: dec. 3rd. 2020.
published: dec. 12. 2020