0.13 NARRATIVE

⁞ ✓ white mode
  ⁞     ✓ gill sans font
⁞ ✓ optional text

(☀️🌪 🍃)
jordan powell

i drove to the address oaklynn gave me to pick her up, i told her i skate and she asked me to teach her and i agreed. i pull up to her house and text her to let her know im outside.

a few minutes later i see her walking out of her house and walking to the car. i quickly unlock the door so she can get in. "hey jordan" she smiled at me why do i feel butterflies when she smiles?  "hey oakly, you ready to go skating" i ask. she nods her head eagerly

(🩹🕊🐚)
oaklynn coleman

we get to the skate park i quickly get out of the car, grabbing my skateboard. jordan follows after me i set my board down. "ill show you some tricks and you can tell me which ones you wanna learn" i sit down on the board "ok show me"

after showing me some tricks he knows he comes back over to me. "so which do you wanna learn" i think for a moment "the one where you flip the board over and jump on it" jordan nods "ok come stand next to me"

i stand next to him, he grabs my board flipping it over so the grip tape faces the ground. he shows me how far i need to jump. "ok now put the front of your feet under the front of the board" i do as he says. he then gently puts his hand on my waist butterflys "ok now jump" we jump at the same time flipping the board but we dont land it, barely catching ourselves from face planting.

a few more times of trying we finally land it "you did it!" i laugh "i did it!" we burst out laughing uncontrollably.

———————
hey lol🤪 i hate this
chapter but im not gonna
fix it 💃🏻

written: dec,12,2020
published: january. 9 . 2021