𝟏𝟐| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

SLAVING over a hot oven for delicious treats always made Rin happy and satisfied. She got money for doing a simple hobby of hers that she loved to do, so it works out. However, it always tired her out to be working in a place like a bakery.

So when she glanced up at the clock hanging above the front doors, her eyes watched the second hand move closer and closer to the 12 mark. With a shine in her hazel eyes, Rin let out a squeal of excitement when the hour hand moved to the 6 mark, signifying the end of her shift. She always worked until early in the evening on Sundays to give her more time for homework and club activities, but today was a different type of Sunday.

Rin tore her apron off of her body and hung it in the back before collecting her backpack and house keys. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and began to walk out of the bakery and down the sidewalk. Her phone came into view when she pulled it out of her pocket, and her fingers didn't waste a second in opening the messages app.

✧.*

1 Idiot + 2 Smarties

RIN
just got off work

pls tell me u r
still at practice

IWA-CHAN
yeah

OIKAWA
we're listening to
coach's pep talk since
tomorrow we go to
the prelims

RIN
great

see you in a few

RIN logged off.
IWA-CHAN logged off.

OIKAWA
GOODBYE 😤😒

OIKAWA logged off.

✧.*

Oikawa leaned over after performing another one of his monster serves, feeling the exhaustion get to him. Iwaizumi was lying out on the floor with his knees in the air and his arms spread out. Almost everyone on the team was exhausted from the hard practice they led today, and everyone felt good about heading to the competition tomorrow.

This would be the first years first prelims whilst this would be one of the last chances for the third years to go to the Nationals competition. Nonetheless, everyone was working hard to go against whoever stood their way at the competition, especially Karasuno considering they had strengthened since their last prelim competition.

All of their heads shot to the gymnasium doors as they opened. Rin walked in, adorned in a simple white hoodie and black jeans with her dark brown hair tied up into a high ponytail. Some strands of her hair fell to frame her face, making her look more pretty in almost all of the boys' eyes.