𝟐𝟕| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"HAJIME-KUN! Break through their wall!" Rin shouted at the top of her lungs.

Oikawa had just set to Iwaizumi who was running up to the net even before he set it. The muscular ace jumped up, and it was like everything ran in slow motion. Jumping in front of Iwaizumi was none other than the three person block known as the Iron Wall, impenetrable to the ace's spike across the net.

However, Iwaizumi saw an open spot past the block where he successfully could score the match point and win the entire match. Iwaizumi's olive green eyes squinted as he made it more clear where he was aiming the spike. With all of the concentration he could put his brain through, Iwaizumi slammed his hand against the volleyball.

All of the eyes in the arena were on the ball which broke right through the Iron Wall and slammed against the wooden floor with a loud thud. Iwaizumi landed back on his feet, and everyone was silent, awaiting the final call from the referee.

A whistle blew, and the referee pointed to Aoba Johsai's side of the court, and the crowd went wild. Rin nearly dropped her pompoms as she walked up the stairs of the seating area. She jogged down the hallway, excusing herself as she slipped past people who were beginning to leave.

It didn't take Rin too long to arrive on the volleyball court where everyone was happily celebrating their win against Date Tech. Rin ran up to Iwaizumi, noticing his back was turned to her and took it as an advantage. She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, oblivious to the blushing mess he became.

Iwaizumi turned around and gently grabbed onto Rin's arms to pull her away from the hug so he could take a good look at her outfit for the day. It was no surprise that Iwaizumi adored the outfit on Rin, especially the big detail being his own jersey which she had bedazzled to make it more her style. Rin shook her pompoms in Iwaizumi's face and giggled before wrapping her arms around his neck.

He didn't hesitate on bringing her in by the waist for a reciprocated hug. The two were abruptly pulled off of one another when Oikawa's cheery voice sounded close to them. Both Rin and Iwaizumi looked to Oikawa who was breathing heavily considering they just played a hectic match.

"Hey, I just found out we're playing Karasuno tomorrow," Oikawa said, panting lightly, "And I cannot wait to see the look on Tobio-chan's face when I beat him, again."

"Well congratulations to you both for the awesome game and the amazing win. You did your best, and your hardwork at practices paid off," Rin chimed, resting her head against Iwaizumi's arm as she hooked arms with his. "Thank you, Rin-chan. I'm glad you went with my idea on the outfit," Oikawa replied, smiling at her before leaving briefly to talk to the coach.

Iwaizumi looked down at Rin and pressed a simple kiss to her head.

"You do look cute in my jersey and this outfit in general," Iwaizumi complimented. "Thank you. I would say something back, but let's face it... you're drenched in sweat... wait... I hugged you, EW!" Rin exclaimed, backing away from Iwaizumi almost immediately.