𝟑𝟒| 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

BUZZING notifications appeared on Rin's phone as she got ready for the day ahead. Due to the stress of getting her college entrance exams over with, Rin had planned a study date with Iwaizumi because then the studying would be more tolerable with her boyfriend around.

Rin finished brushing her hair and picked up her phone, unlocking it and opening up her messages.

✧.*

HAJI💞

hey, i'm omw there

are you ready?

almost

see you then!

see you <3

✧.*

After locking her phone, Rin went to her studying desk and packed up all of her books and supplies she needed for the day at the library. Her eyes constantly scanned to the picture set on the corner of the desk which pictured her with Iwaizumi, both smiling adorably with Oikawa, who was taking the photo, photobombing them by including himself in the picture.

In a matter of minutes, Rin's phone began to buzz against her dresser, causing her to sling her backpack over her shoulder and grab her phone. She slid the slider to the right and answered the call as she placed the phone against her ear.

"I'm outside now, but I think we should take a slight detour to the library."

"Oh, really? Where are we going?"

Rin made her way out of her room and towards the front door. She grabbed her set of house keys and slipped on her white sneakers all while pressing the phone between her ear and shoulder.

"I really wanted to watch the match between Karasuno and Shiratorizawa. I have hope that those crows will beat Ushijima, especially because they did beat us."

"Hmm... okay, we can go and watch for a bit."

"Perfect. See you in a sec."

Rin ended the call and slid her phone into her jacket pocket before walking out of the house. She locked the door behind her and made her way down to the black sports cars that was parked along the curb in front of her house. Rin put on a smile once she arrived, and Iwaizumi put his phone into a small compartment underneath the controls for the center screen in the car.