𝟏𝟕| 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

DRESSED in a tight, white bodysuit that had a low collar and a pair of light blue denim shorts was Yuna. After Keiko pointed out Rin sitting at a table all by her lonesome self, the group of girls had walked up to her. Rin pocketed her phone and stood up, printing a smile on her lips.

Rin's hazel eyes didn't fail to land on the one genuine friend she had, Michi. She was adorned in an outfit similar to Yuna's as if she were trying to attract the entire world's population of boys. Rin didn't let that falter her smile as she looked at Yuna.

"You girls came to watch our school compete as well? Why don't we all watch it together?" Rin suggested, trying to make nice with the girls. "Ooh, that sounds like fun, but actually, we got lost trying to find their court," Keiko admitted shyly.

Up until now, Yuna hasn't spoken a word to her so-called best friend, Rin. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and her fierce eyes were spot on Rin.

"I know right? This place is so huge!" Rin exclaimed, giggling afterwards, "I actually had to text Iwaizumi-kun for the directions."

"Come on girls. We don't need help from an urchin like Rin," Yuna spoke coldly.

She pulled the sunglasses that were in her hair and set them on her nose. With a turn, Yuna began to walk down the hallway, opposite to where Rin had come from, with the entire group following. Rin was upset to see Michi following her as well.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her shoulders, forcing her head to snap at the taller ace standing next to her. His side profile was proudly on display as he watched the group of girls walk away from the eating area. There was an evident frown on his face along with how his brows furrowed at the sight.

Nonetheless, Iwaizumi set that aside and looked down at Rin.

"Found you."

Rin giggled at him and wrapped her arms around Iwaizumi's waist for a short, small hug. Iwaizumi didn't hesitate, like he usually did, to receive the hug. The two pulled away a few seconds later, but Rin's arms hooked with Iwaizumi's as he led her down the hallway and towards their court.

It didn't take long for the two friends to make it to the court where the big Karasuno versus Aoba Johsai match would take place. Iwaizumi refrained from asking Rin about the situation he found her in, knowing it wasn't a great time to mention it. Instead he watched her unhook her arms from his arm. She turned to face him with a sigh escaping her lips.

Iwaizumi walked up to Rin to notice her trembling a little. The encounter with her friends definitely put a toll on her mood. Sure she hasn't been talking to them much after the entire jealousy argument, but it still hurt to see them all hanging out together without her. The sociable girl continued to feel lonely because of this as she only had two true friends, Iwaizumi and Oikawa, who she knew wouldn't back out at the last minute.