𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐅 (𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄)

A/N (05/05/2023): As of today, I am unsure on whether or not I will be continuing with this exact spinoff plot I made up a while back or if I will make a completely new story. I am not currently working on an Oikawa fanfic, but I assure you that I will make one whenever I feel comfortable with doing so. Anything beyond this author's note is subject to change as a result. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

First of all, thank you so much for all the support this fanfiction has gotten. Mystique is my first real anime fanfiction since starting to get into the anime fandom, and the comments and votes just make my day everyday, knowing other people love it so much.

Secondly, this book has been in the making ever since Mystique was being rolled out, but I never had a good enough plot for it. I ended up dropping it, but the sudden increase in comments and reads on this book motivated me to pick it back up.

So, I present to you: PYRRHIC.

Pyrrhic takes place in the same place as the post-timeskip of this book, NEW YORK CITY, but the main focus is set on Oikawa and not so much as Rin and Iwaizumi

Pyrrhic takes place in the same place as the post-timeskip of this book, NEW YORK CITY, but the main focus is set on Oikawa and not so much as Rin and Iwaizumi. However, they do make frequent popups throughout the book, and the relationships between them and Oikawa don't change, whatsoever. It's still the same, loveable trio from the beginning of Mystique.

Here's a little description of the book:

ONE crash is enough to ruin anybody's life, and it was certainly the case for Oikawa Tooru. Swerving out of the way for a little girl brought Tooru to the hospital with severe damage to his body. The surgeon informed him of the costs that came with the accident and the surgery, and he wasn't ready to bear with it.

I really hope you can check it out, and thank you again for reading Mystique!

QUICK DISCLAIMER: This book is the complete opposite of Mystique. It won't be all rainbows and sunshine with this one, and it will have some triggering topics up for discussion.