School day

After breakfast

Dad: you car is outside boys. You can take another one from the garage if you want. Y/n can go with you. Watch over your sister in school and tell me if she causes any trouble.

The boys smiled, nodded and left after giving hugs to their Mom. You too were engulfed in a small hug by Mom before heading out.

Outside the mansion's door.

Jin: y/n! You coming with us?

He asked as they all walked to their car.

You: No. And Don't expose my identity at school. I want to stay alone. (Cold)

Saying this you left to some other side leaving the boys alone.

Jimin: *sigh* seems like she doesn't acknowledge us as her brothers.

Suga laughed.

Suga: what are you expecting? She doesn't even acknowledge her father!

Hobi: yeah.

V: let's still try. She might accept us.

Jin: let's go now or we'll be late

As they got in, they saw you passing by on your motorbike at quite a high speed.

Jk: cool!

Suga:yeah.

Jimin: dangerous 😞! We should stop her.

And they left too.

At school

You went to your usual seat besides the window. V, kookie and Jiminie were already waiting for you when you entered in your full disguise and they were quite shocked at the extent of change in your appearance.
Looking out of the window like every other day, you felt someone sit beside your seat. Turning to look around, you saw none other than Jimin sitting like it was the most usual thing for an ideal class president to sit with schools' rudest jerk. Everyone gave him strange looks.
Looking around with a frown, you turned your head to glare at your step brother.

You: leave!

Jimin: why? 🤨

You: I said move away!

Jimin: I won't.

You: you think I won't hurt you?

Jimin: you will never. 😏 I'm your-

You: shut up!

You turned your head to other side with a huff. The teacher came and just raised her brows slightly before beginning the lecture. Thankfully, Jimin didn't disturb you again as he was too busy taking notes of the lesson.

Time skip.

The bell for lunch break rang and you stood up with your only notebook and walked out of the class leaving your shouting brother behind.

Jimin: w-wait!!!

You left. Tae and kookie came up to jimin with admiring eyes.

Tae: you were good mate. You really sat besides her.

Jk: yeah. I never thought she'd let you.

Jimin:let's go.

They went to the cafeteria and saw you sitting in your corner with an apple in your hands.

Jimin: let's go to her.

Jk: are you sure hyung?

Jimin: yeah.

They all sat down on your table and you just continued eating without sparing them a glance. They won't listen anyway. Soon, the hyungs joined them with smiles and they all talked endlessly except you of course and you were glad they haven't tried talking to you otherwise...
After lunch, you all headed back to your usual classes.