with us.

After a week.

Knock Knock...

You just woke up on  hearing a knock on your bedroom door.

You: who?

Hobi: it's me. Jin hyung is calling for breakfast or we'll get late.

You: I'll be down in a minute...

You heard his footsteps retreat before running to your bathroom to get ready for school.

You were discharged from the hospital four days ago and since than didn't step out of this house. Today was the day you were supposed to continue school.

As for the boys, you were on good terms with everyone except Jungkook.
Jimin and Tae being the most annoying but most lovable brothers. Hobi was always helping you in everything , weather it was getting your food served on bed, stealing extra chocolates or fighting the vmin brothers in arguments.☺
Jin was... Well he started scolding you for things he avoided earlier like picky eating, playing mobile games, not studying and all.
RM being the smart kid he was, began tutoring you when Jin found out that all your notebooks were empty till date and the only project you submitted was done by jimin. It's not like they're full now😅
Yoongi was the coolest brother. He didn't annoy you. He could either be found asleep somewhere in the house or working in the music studio on top floor. There was a day when you secretly sat outside the studio to enjoy the beautiful melodies he played on the piano. He seemed like a piano genius.

Only one left was Jungkook...

He tried to innitiate a conversation many times but you always avoided him.

Although you understood his actions to some extent but...You didn't trust your heart fully. There was a chance that you could loose control and hurt Jungkook if you talk to him. Better avoid him than regretting later.

Your body was all fine now...

20 minutes later.
After finally settling your disguise.

You ran down the stairs at full speed ready for another rap session from Jin .

Thankfully, you were not alone.

Yoongi was still not there.

And Jin was attending a call in the living room, his back facing the dining table...

You slowly approached the table trying to make as less of noise as possible when someone bumped into you from behind making you trip on the carpet almost knocking you down. Being fast on reflexes you escaped the fall but the vase in front of you didn't. The beautiful ornament fell on the clean floor breaking into hundreds of pieces.

The loud sounds of cracking echoed through the room as you turned around to see the person who screwed up your plan although there was almost no chances of success since beginning...

It was your coolest brother. Yoongi...

He must have overslept... Well, his eyes seemed still sleepy...

You gave him a *so done* face when you were interrupted...

*cough*

Turning to the source of interruption, you both were faced with the red faced Jin.

You were already late for school and still hadn't eaten...

You:I...

Jin: eat.

He said and both of you sat on the now empty dining table. Others have already eaten and were moving to the living room one by one after keeping their plates in the wash basin.

Imagine enduring an angry Jin while eating.

He ranted about how you made everyone late, how he especially called the principal to inform that we all are coming late, how it's unhealthy to eat at the speed you both were eating... And many things you couldn't understand due to his fast speed.
It seemed like he wasn't breathing...

After eating.

Living room.

You picked up your bag as everyone else did and walked out of the house.

The makhnae's were already sitting in the car.

You: I'll be off now.

Jin: and where are you going?

You: to my bike oppa😇

Jin: you're going with us🙃

You:🤨 no. I-

Jin:😐

You: ok😪 but only until the main door.

RM: Let's go now!

Hobi: yeah. Yeah.

Yoongi: aish!