Detention

Next morning

You heard someone yelling and slowly opened your eyes. First thing that you felt was a huge headache. Before you could register what was happening, someone kicked you and you fell from the bed.

??? : I'm up! I'm up!!! Don't yell!!!

You took a few deep breaths and calmed down before looking around.

Your mind--- wait... This is not my room.... What. What happened... Did I drink something?... I... Oh sh*t!!! That glass on the counter last night! It must have been....

?? : Get your a** down here within five minutes both of you!!!

Shoot! Jin is out of it! Another rap session on the way!!!

You looked around only to see Yoongi trying to muster up enough courage to get up from the bed...

He kicked you earlier 😕 let's see now!

You quickly got up from the ground and pulled his blanket away from him...

Yoongi: yah!!!

You: Get up oppa🥺😂😂😂

You teased him a little until he finally got up and started running after you...

You ran out of the room into the corridor...

Uwu... The way he ran was so cute!!!

In the moment of enjoyment, you both forgot about an angry Jin who was standing on the topmost stair, fully clad in his clothes for college, glaring at you.

He cleared his throat.

Silence...

You both stopped on your steps and looked at him...

He looked scary...

Jin: you both-

Before he could finish you ran to your rooms and locked the door rambling about how you'd be down in five minutes...

He shook his head and walked downstairs...

There was nothing he could do anyways...

After 15 minutes.

You ran out of your room with your bag in one hand and wig in the other but before you could reach the kitchen, you bumped into Yoongi😅.

You both looked at each other.

None of you had showered.

His hair were all over his face and his shirt was buttoned wrongly while your situation wasn't any better.

Reaching the kitchen, you were met with silence.

No one was there.

No scoldings???

But there was a note on the table with breakfast neatly covered...

" We're leaving because we do not want you to escape detention this time. Eat before you come.
-Jin"

You: they didn't wait???

Yoongi: hurry up! Or you want detention?

You both had your breakfast and rushed outside after fixing your clothes.

He went to a car and you brought out your bike.

You: oppa! Just come with me. We'll reach faster than the car. Or you want to get stuck in the traffic???

You yelled and he jumped behind you.

Yoongi: I'm just too lazy to drive...

You chuckled and drove off.

Well, you were in school so you'd be getting detention most probably. While , yoongi being a college student could just skip classes as he wanted.

It wasn't like you didn't try to skip the class, it was just that your brother dragged you to your class and pushed you inside...

Time skip to after school.

Your brothers left you behind for the detention and went home...

That was most brotherly  thing to do now...

But...

Yoongi was forced to stay back to wait for you...

Good right?

...

But, would you really stay back for detention?

...

Of course not!