Jungkook

Rooftop.

Jungkook : what are you doing?

Watching him snatch your things like that, you glared at him through furrowed brows...

You:I-

Jungkook: what are you even thinking? Don't you know how harmful that is?

He glared at you angrily.

You just stood there returning the glare.

Jungkook: what were you thinking harming yourself like that? It's harmful for your lungs and body!!! Were you even in your right mind?

You: I was stressed, okay!

You shouted, shutting him up.

You: I was upset. And Jimin. He , he seemed scared of me. I can't just- why do you even care? 😥

Your eyes got teary but the drops didn't fall.

Jungkook: I do care. I care because I'm your brother too, just like you care about Jimin.

You: No you-

Before you could complete your sentence, he grabbed both your wrists and pulled you towards him. Wrapping his arms around your now stiff body, he slowly caressed your back.

The tears that were held back now fell freely on his shoulder. You didn't want to but they still fell.

It took a while but your body relaxed after sometime and you hugged him back.

Unknowingly, a small smile spread across his face.

Jungkook: You can always talk to me if you're stressed.

You didn't reply.

He still didn't let go.

Jungkook: and stop ignoring me now. I'm sorry for that day. I panicked on seeing Jimin like that. I-

You: I understand.

You sighed.

He pulled apart a little but still held onto your arms so that you both were facing each other.

Jungkook: so, now we're all good?

You nodded.

He hugged you back.

Jungkook: Call me oppa from now!

You: NO!

You broke the hug and stepped back making disgusting faces.

Jungkook: I'm older, so you should.

He pouted.

You scrunched up your nose.

You: never! We're the same age!

Jungkook pouted as you started walking away...

You: don't tell others what you saw here.

He ran a little and started walking besides you.

Jungkook: only if you promise me to never do that again... And never ignore me again...

You raised your eyebrows. You can't promise this. There's high chance you'd need to relieve stress by this means in the future... And ignoring... Well, you can never guarantee...

He saw your expression and smirked.

Jungkook: okay than. Ill tell Jin hyung tonight 😏

You took a few deep breaths to think. Telling Jin wasn't a good idea.

You: okay. I promise but no one should know of this all...

Jungkook: 👌☺

With that, you both walked to your class. The first class after lunch was almost over and you waited outside for the bell to ring so that you both could enter the class...

<<<sorry loves

<<<sorry loves... I was busy with college for some days... >>>