school

Although others were going to school regularly last week, it was the first school day for both you and jimin after that incident. You were recovering while he was accompanying you. He too was recovering, wasn't he?

At main door of school.

Everyone quickly rushed to their classes since they had already started.

Your classroom.

The teacher was writing on the board when you kicked open the door.

Old habits die hard... Even more so when you aren't even trying...

The teacher looked at you with a 'WTF' face as her class was interrupted.... Rudely.

Teacher: I was told-

Before she could blabber about your rudeness, you nonchalantly walked past her, to your regular seat at the back which was respectfully left untouched by your classmates.

And those heart eyes of little girls following you...

Well, of course your disguise was beyond appreciation...

You focussed on your phone to select the playlist for the day.

A minute later.

Someone knocked on the door. You looked up and obviously there were your brothers.

They must have gone to the lockers earlier...

Jimin: May we come in mam?

*eye smile*

Teacher: sure kids. I was told you'd be late.

Jimin: thank you mam.

The three of them bowed and approached their seats and it was time to hear the teacher's rambles about them being perfect good boys and you being a total nuthead who knows nothing better than fool the girls...

Time skip. Lunch break.

You were eating an apple in the cafeteria when your brothers joined you. Jungkook sat on your left side and Tae on the other.

After a few bites you looked around. Umm. Something is off. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six....

You: where's Jimin? 🤨

Jin: He went to washroom earlier... But...

RM: he's gone for too long now. Must be on his way back.

Others nodded while you brought your Phone out and looked through something...

Of course you had a premonition and you did predict something like revenge in near future but for it to be this early, those ******* enemies must be out of their minds...

Looking through a file, you frowned deeply. They all were together.
In the boys washroom.

Actually, on the day of that incident, you had actually inserted small location tracking chips under the skin of those f***boys. You actually warned them to stay as far away from Jimin as possible but seems like those donkeys are really foolish...

You: I'm done.

You kept your half eaten apple in Jin's plate and walked out.

Inside the washroom.

You entered and saw Jimin being surrounded by those bastards.

Boy: go. Go go and hide behind that bastard now! You think he can protect you-

Before he could complete his sentence, he was struck to the wall with a very tight grip choking his neck.

You: he doesn't need to hide!

...