Chapter 6

Daphnes POV

The Winx and I were out in our backyard training to stay powerful enough to protect our children.

"Ok did everyone put the protection and sound spell so we don't wake the kids up" Bloom asked?

We all said yes.

"Okay then let's start" she said.

"Magic Winx Cosmix"

"Daphne Nymph of Sirienx"

First the simulator shot out a very big and bright spell that looked very powerful Bloom was able deflect it but it pushed her back a lot bit while she did it

2 hours later we were done with training so we decided to take the kids to our pool and have a swim

I had May in my arms and I was moving in the water she was just giggling it was adorable.

30 minutes later

"Girls let's call Miss Faragonda she knows about the kids and I bet she would love to see them" Stella said.

We agreed and call her we waited a few seconds before her face appeared on the computer.

"Winx I'm so glad you called aww are these the children"?

"Yes Miss Faragonda meet Ember, May, Star, Lily Rose, Harmony, Oceana and Pixel" Bloom said pointing at the children.

"Aww they are so precious are you planning on visiting any time soon".

"We agreed we would get all our parents and you to meet at one place so they can meet them" Tecna said.

"Ok well you will bet I'll be there just tell me a date and time" she said.

"Alright well bye Miss Faragonda we'll call back soon"Bloom said and hung up.

"Okay so everyone let's call our parents so they can meet their granddaughters" Bloom said.

We all nodded and went to my room.

*Phone Call*

"Mom Dad" Bloom said.

"Girls is that you are you all safe where are you they" kept asking questions.

"Okay one question at a time yes we are all fine but all of us have somethings to explain to you" Bloom explained everything.

"Oh my girls we are so sorry for what the boys did to you and the girls but were so happy to hear about the children when can we meet them" Marion(Daphne & Bloom's mom) said?

"Well us and the other Winx agreed to call you guys and think of a place and date and time to get all of you guys to meet your grandkids" Daphne said.

"Okay just tell the date place and time we'll be there" Teredor (Aisha's dad)said.

"Okay bye love all" the girls said.

"Bye we love you too" they said and hung up.

"That went better then expected" Stella said the Winx nodded.

"Okay let's think of a place" Aisha said.

"Mmm what about the Alfea Natural Graden" Flora said?

"Why not let's call Miss Fargonda and ask can we do it there" Bloom said.

"Okay but right now it's time for the kids nap"
Tecna said

5 minutes later

"Miss Fargonda it's us again we explained everything to our parents and they agreed to the plan we plan on meeting in the Alfea Natural Garden" Bloom said.

"Okay let's have it there just contact your parents to do it is it okay I tell Grizelda"?

"Sure" we all say.

"Okay so we'll call our parents and tell them the spot and can you and Grizelda help set it up" Bloom said?

"Sure girls I will call you later".

"Okay bye" we all said.

By now it was 4:50 in the afternoon so we decided to make lunch we made salads and smoothies.

After we all at we went to feed the kids we put them in their high chairs and feed them some mashed fruits and veggies after 15 minutes of food being thrown everywhere's down cleaning up that took 20 minutes we were done and exhausted and it was n...

After we all at we went to feed the kids we put them in their high chairs and feed them some mashed fruits and veggies after 15 minutes of food being thrown everywhere's down cleaning up that took 20 minutes we were done and exhausted and it was now 5:25 so we decided to take a nap I thought about Thoren  I still loved him but he broke up with me Thoren was the last thing I thought about before drifting off to sleep