Chapter 25

Winx POV'S

After a few hours of explaining everything to the girls and them doing the same they told us that they knew that the specialist were their fathers and they also said they were nothing more to them then mere sperm donors we may not like the guys but they are still the girls fathers and they have their rights to know them so we told the girls we may hate their dads but they don't have to and they should get to know them after a lot of complaints they agreed and after we put the girls to sleep and Roxy and Manuel were looking after them we went to talk to the guys they told us to meet them outside Alfea so we are going there right now.

We walked out of the school and saw them they immediately ran up to us and started with questions and we answered.

"When did all of you get pregnant" Helia asked?

"We all found out the same night you broke up with us we all saw positive and we were going to call you to tell you the good news but you broke up with us" Stella answered. They looked sad.

"Why did you leave the magic dimensions" Riven asked?

"Because we didn't want to stay in the place we had our memories in and we needed a break from stress" Bloom answered.

"When are all their birthdays" Nabu asked?

"December 25" Flora answered.

It took them a minute then they figured it out.

"They all have the same birthdays" Brandon asked?

"Yes" Daphne answered.

"So does Alex but she was born a year later on the December 27" Aisha said.

"Wow" the guys all muttered.

"So their birthdays are in 3 months and on Christmas" Thoren said.

"Yes" Musa said.

"So how have you girls been holding up" Sky asked?

"Good Bloom is a famous artist Stella is a famous fashion designer Flora is one of the best florist on earth Tecna is a famous technologist Musa owns record labels and our band is the number one on earth Aisha is a famous dancer Roxy is a famous veterinarian and Daphne publishes and writes books and we all model for Stella even Manuel and the kids and we still train and we earned a new transformation" Tecna said.

"What's it called" Riven asked?

"Hopix" Bloom answered. (I have a book on Hopix but it's on hold right now).

"That's ancient and powerful magic that's amazing Winx" Nabu said.

"Thanks" we said in unison.

"But we kind of want to know about the girls" Brandon said the rest nodded.

"We are okay with that you guys are their fathers and we told them just because we aren't together doesn't they have to hate you and they should try to get along with you they agreed after a lot of complains" Flora said.

"That's great" Helia said.

"So when can we hang with them" Nabu asked?

"Well probably tomorrow" Stella said we nodded.

"Okay bye wait before you go we have to tell you guys why we really broke up with you" Sky said.

"We already know you guys weren't happy in our relationships but you were with your ex's"Musa said obviously hurt.

" No that's not true we loved being in a relationship with you girls but we had to the Trix had teamed up with some of of ex's and old villains came together and were planning on taking of the magic dimension we had to stop them but we had to breakup with you girls to protect you" Brandon said you could see truth in his eyes but we weren't going to give in just yet.

"Okay we believe you but we aren't just going back to you so easily but you do have a chance don't mess it up" Aisha said sternly. They nodded with goofy smiles on their faces so cute.

"Thanks we won't mess it up we promise" Thoren said.

"You better not bye boys see you tomorrow" we said walking back into Alfea.

"Bye" we heard them say in the distance.

Little did we know that some young fairies we're watching then the whole time.

Hey guys comment and tell me what you think about this chapter.