Chapter 18 part 2

(Found the photo off Pinterest)

Harmony's POV

I was talking to Jacob and he seemed cool yet rude and cocky but kinda like he was hiding behind that rude wall turns out we both like music I told I would show him some of me and the girls music later (the girls are in a band just like their moms and May and Alex and in the band to) he said cool I asked him so of his interests he said he liked to train with the other guys apparently they are all on the same squad and work out he asked me if I wanted to work out with him sometime and listen to music I said yes because duh music I like Jacob he's not like other guys I have met and that's a good thing.

Jacob's POV

When I first saw Harmony I just thought she was another girl who loved fashion and boys but then I got to know her she isn't really into all that girly stuff she just words can't describe how I feel about her uhh who am I, I sound like a different person but anyway she told me that her and the other girls are in a band which was pretty cool because I love music and she told she would show me some of their work and I said yes because I wanted to hear it and I told her that I liked to work out and train it relieves my stress I asked her if she wanted to work out with me sometime I thought she would say no but to my surprise she said yes I was playing it cool on the outside but on the inside I was happy happier than I've been in a long time I think I have a crush on Harmony gosh I sound completely different oh well.

Oceana's POV

I talked with Gabe turns out he is calm but likes to surf and swim like me I asked him where the best place to go swimming he he goes swimming and suffering at this place called Lake Roccaluce I said sure he said it's a date  and I said yeah a date then he got red in the face he looked cute I told him I love to play all sports like soccer and basketball he said he like football he said if I wanted to go a magic ball game tournament of course I said he smiled now that I get a good look at Gabe I have to say he is very attractive curly hair like me mid-dark blue eyes and cute and charming I like Gabe and that's for sure this has never happened to me before so I need to go to the hospital.

Gabe's POV

Oceana that name bring a smile to my face now we were talking and she said she likes to swim and play sports and swim I asked her if she wanted to go to a lake to I
swim and surf at she yes I told her it's a date then I don't even know why I said that but she said yeah a date I was sure I was just as red as a tomato by now I also asked her if she wanted to go to a magic ball tournament since she said she loves sports and she said yes I was happy and I think I showed it because she asked if my cheeks hurt because I was smiling a lot I told her I was fine.

Alex's POV

I was with Xavier he is really cool to talk to I told him about myself like how I like cooking with aunt bloom or any of my aunts or how I like to play at the local animal shelters and hang out with the animals he told me he like to have fun and he liked animals to he would hang out with the other guys he told me and the girls should come over and hang out with them I told I would but I would have to ask the girls if they wanted to come I look over to Star to see how raising her eyebrows and smirking at me mouthing crush I blushed and mouthed back stop and turned back to Xavier.

Xavier's POV (Is a man of few words)

I was talking to Alex and she is really amazing kind shy cute friendly and ahh she told me she loves animals and that was great because I do to I really like her this girls is perfect for me.

May's POV

Chase is amazing he's kind passionate sweet funny and says he likes to read like me I guess I got that from mom I guess we all did anyway told me he'd show me the books and novels from Magix's I said yes of course.

Chase's POV

I like May she's smart and loves books like me she's sweet pretty did I say pretty already she had beautiful brown hair wonderful golden brown eyes I love them I can tell already that I like May I hope in the future we can be closer.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll will be writing chapter 19 soon.

Hey guys sorry for not writing sooner I have just been busy bye😘😘😘