Chapter 13

Sky's POV

After we broke up with the love of our lives 15 years ago we had to complete the mission we were given.

*Flashback*

"What" we all yell after Headmaster Saladin told us the plan.

"We can't do it" we all yelled.

"Boys you have to or the Magix Dimension we be destroyed" he said.

Turns out the Trix teamed up with Diaspro, Lord Darkar, Valtor, The Wizard of The Black Circle, Titannus, Acheron, and Kalshara to destroy and rule the Magix Universe and if we don't break up with the Winx to do the mission our world will crumble.

(I brought some destroyed villains just because I wanted to deal with it)

"Fine"

We called the girls we could see tears in their eyes it broke my heart I could tell the others were hurting to.

After they hung up we started to date our ex's to do the mission dating Diaspro was the worst she was so annoying I could tell the others were just as annoyed as me I could only think about one thing Bloom her fiery red hair her cyan blue eyes I just want to swim in a amazing smile her personality I missed her and lost her because of a stupid mission.

After 10 years we finished our mission and defeated the villains so after that we broke up with our ex's again it was one of the best days of my life getting Diaspro out of my life again then we set out to find our girls hoping they'll take us back. But we couldn't find them.

It's been 5 years since we started looking for the girls again but it seems like they don't want to be found I just hope they are okay.

*end of flashback*

We were just sitting in our dorm we came back to read fountain and became teachers we all loved it even Riven did it shocked us.

We were just be bored when Headmaster Saladin called my phone we answered and the he told us that he had something very shocking to show us at Mrs Faragonda's office.

10 minutes later we were at Alfea we were walking to her office when we saw the Winx Family's we where confused turns out they were going to the office to when we went in There where 8 girls Who couldn't be older than 15 in the office when we got a closer look at them I gasped it couldn't be We saw girls who looked exactly like the Winx but some of them had different hair colors as well some of them had different eye colors we just looked at them shocked then the Winx parents and families came up and hugged the girls turns out they were the Winx his daughters their names were Ember, Star, Lily Rose, Pixel, Harmony , Oceana, Alex and May.

What have the Winx been hiding.