Chapter 19

Brandon's POV

We were bringing our best students to meet the girls just to talk so they could have some friends in Magix but what we didn't expect was for the boys to talk and flirts with the girls if they are our daughters then I'll make sure no boy come around them what made me even more surprised is that the boys asked the each girl on a date and they said yes the audacity of those boys I couldn't stand to watch Henry flirt and ask Star out on a date wait a minute I sound like a dad well I might be her dad who know I could tell the other guys were mad about this to even Helia and Nabu were scowling which shocked me.

One thing I can't get off my mind is why the Winx left the Magix Dimension and why they didn't let us meet our possibly daughters I mean I know they were heartbroken after we broke up but why would they just leave like that and I really miss Stella actually I miss all the Winx like I miss Stella's shiny golden blonde hair her amber hazel eyes her love for fashion as much as I hate to admit I really miss her fashion shows stuff I just hope we can get the Winx back and they can explain I don't know how longer I can go without Stella the love of my life.

Short chapter I know.