Who needs popularity when I have you- Nicky

*Nickys Pov*

I was walking through the halls with my siblings when Ricky and Dicky fell to the ground. I look up to see roughly thirteen guys in front of us, The football team. A girl- Y/n- comes out from behind and gives us all a sympathetic smile.

"Watch where your going losers" Y/n puts a hand on his shoulder. 

"Johnny lets just go they aren't worth it" He shoves her giving her a glare and I just want to punch him. I had, had a crush on Y/n since 7th grade but I would never tell her.

"Whatever babe don't stick up for these losers" The team storms off but she stays and helps Ricky pick up his books.

"I'm so sorry. I'm-" Ricky looks at her with wide eyes.

"Y/n L/n the most popular girl in the school." She flinches at what he says. 

"Y/n get your slut ass here!" I turn to see Johnny and the team throwing some random kid around Y/n looks pissed.

"I'll see you guys later!" As she runs off I feel a slight blush come to my face.

I grab my books going to the only class none of my friends or siblings is in. 

* ten minutes into class*

"Miss L/n why are you ten minutes late?" I look up to see the gorgeous H/c girl walk in.

"I didn't want to be here Mr dumbass" I snicker at her comment but the teacher just glares at her. She walks down the aisle getting high fives from the popular people but she turns and sits with me. "Hi, Nicky" I was shocked for two reasons one she knew my name and two she picked me over her cooler friends.

"H-hi Y/n" She smiles putting her books down.

"Have I missed anything?" I shake my head still surprised I'm talking to my crush. "Mind if I borrow a pencil?" I pass her a pencil and our hand's brush.

"So why are you actually late?" She looks at me and smirks.

"So pretty boy finally speaks" I blush at the nickname. "Would you be fine with getting detention?" Im confused for a second but agree. "Great I'm leaving this class want to come?"

"Yeah but how?" She smirks and grabs my hand making me blush instantly. "Mind if I call you my boyfriend for this?" I smirk.

"Not at all" She squeezes my hand grabbing her bag and I do the same.

"Where do you two think you're going?" She rolls her eyes dragging me to the front and stopping. 

"Well, Mr single forever my boyfriend and I are leaving this pathetic excuse for a class." I snicker at her comment.

 Her friends start yelling comments like 'Go get it girl' or 'Yeah the Harper' people were finally noticing me and my crush said we were dating in front of everyone it was a dream come true. There was only one thing that could ruin this and there he was, Jonny Crater.

"Hey bitch where do you think you're going?"

The classes around us had students looking out all the doors and windows watching the argument that was about to unroll.