I am the Board- Five

A while after the Handler told Five to kill the Bord Agent X became a lot jumpier especially since she was part of the board. All X could do was be prepared for when that time came but what if she could find a way to get around his promise? Did Five even know about X, No. Was he going to, Yes.

*Fives Pov*

As I walk into the building of where the Board was meant to meet a young girl caught my eye. She must've only been around sixteen but with the amount of makeup and the short dress she looked twenty-four. I turn left seeing another lady who should be able to help. I decided a little 'excuse me' would get her attention.

"Uff da you snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies, we don put 'em out till 3:00. The young girl was told the same, Know each other?"

I try my hardest to not be rude when the girl I was looking at before comes up to us putting a hand on my shoulder.

"He can hardly wait, I bet." She smiles at me and her eyes let a ring of F/c go around in them for a second before she continues "Do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting? Our parents are waiting for us." She gives a sweet smile to the person in front of us. How did she know where to go?

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room."

I give a quick nod and grab the girls hand before realising it would be suspicious shoving her off now so against my nature and will I interlock our fingers. She gives me a smirk and the lady smiles brightly.

"What a cute couple you are!"

"Thanks. Could I get some change?"

"Icy little boy arent you? You can get the change in exchange for me watching you two kiss"

I look at the girl who is staring at our hands still. When she lets out a polite 'pardon'

"You two kiss and I'll give you change."

I then feel the girls lips against mine.

"No no that wasn't right he didn't kiss back, again"

This time it's my turn to kiss her and to be perfectly honest it wasn't bad. Her lips were soft and it was as if one wrong move could break them. We finally pull away at the sound of the coins coming out.

"A nickel and a couple of dimes, Oh, you are in luck love birds."

I smile at the girl who is still in shock from our kiss but quickly snap out of it to speak.

"You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time." She then turns to look at me with a smile I knew Klaus would love. "Jinx!" I chuckle at her childishness.

What am I doing I cant like her! I don't even know who she is! She could be Commission for all I know. I wrap an arm around her waist to make our couple more realistic when the girl speaks up again.

"The vending machine won't work, Just saying"

I stop in front of the machine glaring at her.

"Who are you! And how do you know me?"

She smirks giving me the money.

"I'm X the first agent from Commission to escape." I gasp a bit "What surprised your not the first Mr Hargreeves?"

I put the money in the machine because for some weird reason I trusted X enough to turn my back on her.

"What so your here to kill me?"

She scoffs as I put the number in again.

"Such stupidity in a cute little boy. Let us remember I told you the machine didn't work."