who doesn't want drugs, sex and attention

SMUT!!

God I hated him!

How could someone be so stuck up!?

So selfish!

There is only one person I can turn to now, Klaus.

This has got to get his attention.

As I run down the hallway I make sure that Five can hear me when I scream to my not so sober friend.

"Ooooh Klausy let's have some bonding time!"

"I'll get the boozeeee"

"You always seem to have what I need."

I hear a groan from Fives room but he continues to act as if I do not exist so I take things to another level.

"Let's hit a club Klausy! Free drugs, beer and guys/girls"

"But what about Five?"

I stop at Fives name thinking for a while even though I knew he was listening to the conversation and he deserved it I still felt bad.

"Who needs the bitch?"

"But what about him being your needle in a haystack? Your one and only?"

"Turns out he was just a piece of straw blocking me from victory! Who are you to turn this down?"

"You are right let's go bestie!"

"Hang on. HEY ANYONE WHO IS HOME WHO WANTS TO COME CLUBBING WITH KLAUS AND I?"

"I will but only to keep you safe and maybe one drink but I have to call Claire tomorrow"

"You want to involve me? I mean yeah sure I'm down please don't change your mind."

"No way we still have to find out who killed dad and Alison how can you fall for this?"

"Whatever ape man. Let's do this but mind if I bring a plus one?"

"Did you hear that Klausy we get to meet Diego's girlfrienddddd"

"Five and I are the only sane people in this house."

"NOBODY WANTS YOU TWO ANYWAY NOW EVERYONE GO GET INTO PARTY CLOTHESSSSS"

And with that we were off. Alison was driving well I convinced Vanya that she belonged here and that she looked great. I decided to hang with Klaus first with only a soda.

"This music is boom!"

"I know right!"

"Wait cute guy up ahead both are types im gonna check him out"

"Oooh do the trip trick"

I take Klaus's advice and "trip" on to the stranger.

"I am so sorry."

"It's okay love. The name is David."

"Y/n and please let me buy you a drink to make up for it."

"You are hot and all but I prefer guys."

"Perfect. Let me introduce you to my brother."

I walk him over to Klaus and David's mouth drops turning around he thanks me and i didn't see those two the rest of the night. Let's go find Vanya. I walk into a room to see her talking to a blonde girl and blushing. I KNEW IT. I smile and continue my walk when I see Alison backing away from some guys.