sorry-aidan Gallagher

Aidan and I have been dating for three years now and I loved him more than anything in the world. Us both being famous actors and me also singing doesn't give us much well us time but all I knew was from the moment I meet him I knew he was the one.

*When they meet*

"Hi I'm y/n L/n I'm going for eight. Who are you going for?"

"Hi I'm Aidan I'm going for five which means that we'll end up dating in the show if we get the parts. You look exactly like eight."

"Really? I've never read the comics."

"Well after this your coming to my place and reading them."

"Yes sir."

*End of flashback*

Aidan was the best boyfriend ever and no matter how hard times got we were there for each other even when the other person uses all the hair gel!

Today was the day I finally open the fanmail I get sent. I can't wait I love my fans so much! I grab the top letter from Laura.

"Hi y/n,
I'm Laura I'm 6 years old and love your acting. Your really pretty."

Most mail was like this but every now and than I did get some cruel ones like this one from Mia.

"Why are you even acting still? Die you stupid hoe. Aidan should dump you for me."

I roll my eyes there is a reason she knows me and I don't know her. I got to the last letter from Chris and let me say reading so much fanmail is tiring.

"Hi y/n,
I just wanted you to know that I know where you live
*insert your house pic*
And so you will do as I say. My first order dump Aidan Gallagher break his heart I'll make sure to have a camera ready to film so go to 25 grandem Cresent at 1pm and break him. If you tell anyone about this I will kill everyone you love. Don't forget I have your address!
-your soulmate"

Tears start running down my face how could someone be so cruel what had Aidan and I ever done to this person? But he has my address and I can't stand to lose my family or Aidan. I may lose Aidan in my heart but at least he will be alive. I would do anything for him.

*Texting Aidan*

Sassy soulmate😍: hey bubs can we meet at 25 grandem Cresent at 1pm pwease❤️

Soft bunny love😘: ofc!! What's up? Are you okay❤️

Sassy soulmate😍: yeah I'm fine I just need to see you.

I'm sorry lover💔: did I do something?

Sassy soulmate😍: doesn't matter just meet me there.

I'm sorry lover💔: I'm sorry princess I'll see you there❤️
Read

*In real life again*

It hurt having to be so cold to Aidan he has gone through so much. I already changed his name. He deserves so much better...

*At the park*

"So you came?"

"Your going to pay for this"

"Who is going to stop me? You?"

"Just don't hurt him"

"No no sweetheart your going to hurt him not me also we are dating now and one word just remember bang bang. There's lover boy."

Chris grabs my hand and drags me over to Aidan and I can see it's going to leave a bruise.

"Hey Aidan."