✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

You awaken to muffled taking as your eyes flutter open.

"I don't believe it, no way..my luck really is amazing after all! Though the fact that she is lying here not responding, bothers me quite a bit, no worries though I'll make her all better!"

Your eyes fall upon a slender figure with white hair. His thumb and index finger are positioned on his chin as he wonders off with his thoughts. He is muttering incomprehensible words.

"Oh! (Y/n) are you awake or is it just my hopeful mind"

You sit up and adjust to your familiar classroom surroundings . But the boy in front of you is indeed quite unfamiliar.

"Who...are you?"

"Oh? You want to know who little old me is? Wow! This is such an honour thank you"
He grips both your hands and holds them in his.

You instantly squirm at his touch but this white haired weirdo doesn't budge.
"Uhh..so, who are you?"

"Oh of course! I'm Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky student"

"Ultimate Lucky?"

Komaeda's bright smile wavered to a tinge of disappointment. His eyes lost their light as his gentle smile is traded for a frown.

"Yeah...really it's not that great. I'm trash really"

A small dash of sinking guilt burned in your heart.
Don't bother with him (y/n), he seems like trouble.

He reminded you of a puppy at first glance. He craves love and affection but gets upset if he was told no or given out to.

"Oh don't mind me if you want"
You say, with little feeling behind your statement.
You try to make this white haired male feel slightly better disregarding the circumstances. Though in truth you just want to leave and go.

His head instantly perks up.

"Please don't apologise to scum like me (y/n), I don't deserve your dear kindness, though my heart yearns for you bright hope"

Is this guy poetic?

He notices your confused expression and lightly chuckles.
"I won't waste your time. I'm sure you don't want someone as low as me ramble on about his passions"

Thank God.

But hearing him say nasty things about himself doesn't sit well with you, as your Ultimate just won't agree with leaving things they are. You mutter out a few words for him to hear.

"Komaeda, I don't know alot about you or why you were here with me in the first place, but I can tell right now you are not trash, scum or low. You waited for me to wake up when you could have just ignored me being, you have...a kind heart"
Dammit (y/n) you should have just left!