✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

                      𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

"Isn't it obvious! I keep you all to myself forever!"

  ______________

"What did you just say?"

"That I'll keep you to myself forever"

"Mhh thought so..."

*slap*

(Damn, first Chisa Yumezone now     (y/n) poor Nagihoe)

You started chuckling.
"You degenerate boy! Your just like father! Do you know women have feelings, we are our own person and not property for you to use and take advantage of. I'll never let you touch me or Mikan and I'm done talking with you! I mean it this time as soon as I walk out the door you'll be nothing more than a memory to me"

"I still have 2 more questions for you then"

"...seriously were you not listening?"

"I was but 5 minutes is running out"

"What then?"

"What was your relationship like whith your parents?"

"I........I'm not answering"

"That's not allowed (y/n), you have to answer or else...."

"I don't want to talk about it"

"(Y/n)"
Warns Komaeda

"No. No no no no no no! I...I.. he..can't"
Your head was flashing with dark memories.

"(Y/n) it's alright. Just tell me please"

"I...why....no.. don't! Stop leave me alone!"
You grip your heavy head in both hands and stare at nothing your mind occupied with despair.

Komaeda took one of your hands away from your head and makes you look at him.

He sees your messy hair, panicked expression and swirling eyes.

"I'm always here, just let me in"

"No means no! I physical can't...not again..not again!"

Komaeda was getting tired of resistance and started applying pressure to right wrist.

You start to wince at the force and try to loosen his grip, nothing happened.

"Tell. Me"
His face was close to yours and his featerures were all projecting annoyance.

"I....I will just...."
You take a deep breath
"I was the child of (L/n) enterprises. A little girl with a nice house and rich family. Well that's what everybody thought. I was 7 when it all escalated. First it was yelling then screaming at one another and next a hand was raised to my mother. My father apologized and soon all was forgiven until it happened again and he didn't apologise that time. He claimed that my mother was cheating on him and he called her a 'dirty whore' and a 'desperate slut'. 2 years this continued and I was 9, mother took the situation of constant abuse into her own hands and cut her strings loose. She left me alone in a cage with a beast but I dont hate her for it for she was my only friend. But father was down a wife and a punching bag and so then he remembered me. I was the cleaner, the cook, the house minder, the dog. When I made a mistake I'd be hit. So say I forgot to give father turnip instead of parsnips. But then as I got older my jobs weren't just do the laundry, take out the trash, clean the whole house, make meals, prepare father's bath or shower to perfect temperature. By 13 I had to help with the family business. I had to fill out some papers, make calls for him, order his new suits. The older I was the bigger the jobs and punishments. Soon I was being dragged down into the basement and starved for a day or blindfolded and made answer questions, if wrong I'd be cut, whipped, kicked...or burnt. I met Mikan when I was 13 and I wasn't as lonely anymore. But father never knew of her. I was 15 when I was given the invitation to Hope's peak academy and my father just sneered at my title. The SHSL Advise giver or the Ultimate Advise giver. I haven't seen him since but he has left a scar that isn't visable to the eye. I no longer have the motivation to smile like I used to or express to much in case I get hurt again. I don't properly know what it is to love but I know what it is to hate. I have Mikan though, so I think it is Love. To want to always be with that someone. To enjoy there presence. Ignore their faults and see their inner beauty? Well it doesn't matter. Really I'm just trying to find pleasure in this merciless world. Find happiness in this dreadful cycle if life and death"