✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

You put the chocolatey treat to your lips and sip the delicious mix. It was sweet and steamy all at once warming all of your scenes.

You let out a sigh in actesty and place your mug down.

"I-is it okay?"

"It amazing thank you angel"

Mikan blushes at your last remark and tries to cutey cover her face.

"(Y-y/n)! D-do you really think I'm an a-angel?"

"Of course! Your my sweet angel...now come here! I want to sleep"

Mikan climbs under the covers and faces you. The purple eyed female becomes hesitant, as if there is something on her mind.

"What is it?"
You question with sincere concern

"C-can...umm..we...cuddle? Ahh! I-im so sorry for asking I'll sleep on the ground if you want i-"

"Please"
You mumble

"Hmm?"

"I would like to cuddle with you. I haven't cuddled before but...I'll try my best"
You stretch your arms wide open and Mikan quickly scrambles into your grip burying her head in your chest wrapping her arms around your waist.

You stroke purple, silky, soft hair with one hand while the other holds her back.

You drift off to sleep with comfort for the first time.

The glare of the boy didn't bother you tonight as you had Mikan in your arms, though his stare was laced with malice you drifted off to sleep pretending life was fine.

.....

You eyes open the same as every morning, they open forcing you to get up and face the day.

But this morning the sun shone down on you as you smile at Mikan and gently shake her awake.

"Mhh...bandage...wrap..."

You went to awaken your very own sleeping beauty but her hands drag you down without any other real reason beside comfort.

As Mikan was still tired you let her rest and snuggle back down into the warmth of the covers.

Just for a little while longer...I won't face anything and sleep away my morning of this day....

Your eyes closed as fast as they opened and a separate journey awaited your sleeping self.

When Mikan awoke she seen you sleeping and silently got dressed and went to breakfast letting you rest.

"M-morning "
Mumbles the tired nurse who stumbled into the kitchen avoiding tripping over her own feet.

"Oh heyy what's up Miki!"