✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

(I'm back and still alive! I'm gonna try work on this again ^^. Also mention of sů1s1d3)

《Also Danganronpa THH  happened in this awhile back but it was all fake so everybody is still alive. Danganronpa goodbye despair doesn't happen because thats not the plot of thsi story. Danganronpa killing Harmony will happen later on though, I wanna slightly link it to my Yandere pregame shuichi x ingame kokichi fanfic》

TW: blood

It was eventful to say the least, you enjoyed every second of the show as the blood never seemed to faze your bland mind.

The admiration was evident in the detective's eyes as he seemed to be a love sick puppy.

It was the first night there at your trip and you even made 2 new friends, how pleasant.

Nagito and Mikan rushed to your side inspecting you too to bottom checking for bruises of the kind.

"Guts it's only Shuichi-kun he's just a harmless anime and danganronpa lover"

"Um (y/n)?"

You three turn to kokichi with his lovely purple eyes staring directly into yours.

"Yumezone-sensei said to all meet at the campfire"

"Oh-oh no I forgot the crutches for Kokichi!"
The Ultimate nurse waved her hands by her sides and get ready to run off.

"We can link arms with kokichi and help him walk Mikan you dont have to wake all the way back"

"Oh I see, I'm sorry (y/n)!"

"No need to apologise I forgive you"

So both females linked arms with the short boy and slowly walked to the outside campfire while a cool breeze blew in your face.

"This reminds me of my mothers"
Hums kokichi a small smile on his petit face.

"Mothers?"
You ask

"Yep! Mother Kirigiri and mother Celestia. The last time we were all together holding hands like this was when I was little. But they both work tons now and are always so busy. You both radiate the same warmth so you can be my second mothers!"

You found it sweet that you could be a caring parent figure to another. Then a second realisation struck your mind..

"Wait, the Celestia and Kirigiri who was in the first danganronpa!?"

"Yeah..that's them. I think shuichi would marry my mom if he could"

(I know I'd marry Kirigiri and Celestia😏)

Yoh all laugh at that statement before you ask
"Can I ask a little more about your family?"

"Go ahead"

"Who's your...y'know..dad..?"

"But I have to mothers..oh..oh! I met him before he works in the same agency as mother Kirigiri. His name is Makoto Naegi the Ultimate hope! He's actually gay and dating the Byakuya Togami"

"Byakuya Togami? The uptight business heir? Dating the Ultimate hope? Also from danganronpa!"

"Th-that's impressive!"
Pipes in Mikan
"Does your mothers have Ultimate's?"

"Oh yes, mother Celestia is the Ultimate gambler and mother Kirigiri is the Ultimate detective"

"Like shuichi"
You conclude

𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗢𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें