✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

(Okay I wanna apologise my last 2 chapters are so crappy because I have no motivation to write proper but I'm trying, sorry if your bored I know I would be)

You were staring at your phone hiding behind a text book.

You were scrolling through Mikan's Instagram when you came across a notification that Ibuki had @ you in.

@𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚗_𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚒16

♡like

💬comments

@nagito_bagels&hope: thanks for healing my arm I had fun today!😁

@mikan_tsumiki16: happy to help you anyday!

@thedarklordofhell: what in the devil are u doing hanging out with this lowly mortal?🐹

@nagito_bagels&hope: she fixed my arm and I invited her for coffee as a thanks😌

@ibukimioda_rocks: ohhh tea😯🙊 hey @(y/n)loves_sleep come check this out!

@(y/n)loves_sleep: it's no big deal guys, Mikan was just doing her job♡ also you look really cute in that Mimi-chan🌌

*You soon got a reply back*

@mikan_tsumiki16: thank you (y/n)💕

It concerned you how Nagito hung out with Mikan without you knowing. You swore you would protect her from the likes of him and here you were sitting in class a day later only finding out now.

"Okay now for the big announcement!"

Ms. Chisa Yumezone promised some good news at the end of the day so you switched your phone off and listened.

"Class 77b is having a field trip in 2 months!"

There was excited chatter throughout the whole room. Squeals and giggles from most of the girls and loud cheers from the boys.

"But there are two other students joining us. One from Spring Feild academy and another from imperial Capitals imperial high school"

The noise dialed down.