Together!🤍

The Sun was down lifting the moon into the sky, stars all around making it more beautiful and beneath the sky were the world. A place which is a mixture of gases of emotions. The wind was soothing which nature was enjoying by dancing on its beat. Anika was fully tried due to her constant dancing practices, she was standing quietly near the window folding her hands up to her chest. It's being quite late her husband had still not arrived as he is the famous man of his business world so it's obvious that he may get late due to his constant meetings. Her eyes were getting heavy and her body was aching badly due to non-stop practise sessions, it's not easy to choreograph a movie song with thousands of people and adding to it, the shooting schedule.

Now she just wants her husband, to be in his arms but where is he? She called him but he didn't pick it up so she was quietly standing there looking at the entrance of their Mansion. Suddenly she heard the car horn

He came

She looked that the car get in and the doors were closed. She smiled a bit and moved towards the room gate and opened it, but her smiled faded when he saw him over the call, he gestured her to move aside to let him in, she looked at his serious expression and understood that this is something important. A while later when he goes to changing room still over the call, she goes to the other side window which was revealing the beautiful view of night and wind coming from it is adding flavour to it. She again stood there waiting for him, folding her hands, her eyes getting heavy.

He came after freshening up and looked for his wife, he smiled at her, without letting her know, he moved towards her and very slowly wrapped her by her waist. By his touch, she closed her eyes which were already heavy and leans on his shoulder and he kissed her cheek, making his hold tight because she left all her weight on him. The wind was a little cold which resulted in them sticking to each other and looking at the stars. He then looked at her and found that she is really tired, so he asked here, "tough day?".

She titled her face towards him, they were not even inches away as their nose were in contact and they closed their eyes. She just hummed at his question, he kissed at the corner of her lips and she smiled, he again kissed her cheek but this time with more love. She can feel the goosebumps on her arms and all over her body, a kind of current. She opened her eyes and looked at him asking, "what made you late today?".

He looked in her eyes and said, "meeting with the Korean president, we are going to plant our next project there" he said and again looked at the stars in the sky. She kissed his cheek and looked at the stars. Both were smiling, the moonlight was entering their room, making the surroundings more romantic.

Today is the full moon, it's so beautiful, she said pointing to the moon and then kept her hand on his hand, he tilted his face towards her and said in a deep voice," but my moon is the most beautiful". She looked in his eyes, he joined his head with her when she said," I love you so much". He kissed her forehead and said," I love you too, I just hope that I can stop the time right here". She smiled and cupped his face with her hand, looking in his eyes which has so much love for her, it's been three years, no correction it's four, one of their dating phrase and then three years of marriage.

Let's sleep you are so tired, he said while caressing her face. With a teasing smile, she said, Umm not that much by the way, they both giggled at her statement and shivaay lift her in his arms. They reached their bed maintaining the eye lock with was enough for sending shivers down their spine, he placed her very carefully on the bed as the bedsheet was cold she shivered a little but shivaay too joined her and covered themselves with the blanket, taking her in his embrace.

She looked at him and smiled, he too smiled back and she kissed his cheek before asking," why you always pull me so close while you sleep, I mean you never like to cuddle and sleep so?" He smiled and held her chin lifting it more up while she took a deep breath watching his intense look at her lips, he continued with his deep voice while moving towards her lips," coz it gives me a feeling that you are only mine". He was just inches away and he lifted his eyes to look into her eyes which were already on him, she closed her eyes and parted her lips and he without wasting any time put his lips on her, sucking it really hard while his hands moved towards her waist pulling her more close if at all it is possible, he pushed her on the bed and deepen the kiss which resulted in her to pull him close by wrapping her hands around his neck. They broke the kiss, he was on top of her, she looked in his eyes only finding love for her, he smiled and leans downwards kissing her jawline and coming down to her neck and collarbone. Anika let him do whatever he wants, this wasn't new to her, she know this feeling, the feeling of being loved by him. He moved down kissing her stomach above her clothes, while she harshly bites her lower lip. He pulled the top up getting a perfect view of her white soft skin, he nuzzled his nose in her stomach and she made a fist taking the bedsheet, her breath getting uneven. He kissed her very slowly and lovingly while she pulled him up and took his lips into her, leading to a rough kiss. Pulling each other more closer they got out of breath and broke the kiss, both were panting heavily and looked into each other's eyes. She kept her hands on her beard, caressed it and pulled his down to kiss his forehead while she had tears in her eyes. Shivaay looked at her nodded no wiping it, as he very well knows for what these tears made their way.