My Owner!🌈

"I don't think so this is a good idea we have a girl in our house", said the man.

Why are you so opposing? said the old lady.

But Ma...

"Enough of the discussion we are going to keep that boy as our tenant", said the old lady.

The man got up and stepped towards his room, the girl looked at the scene in front of her and exhaled heavily looking at her mom.

"Not again," she muttered and left for her coaching.

In the evening the girl came back to her home and goes straight to her mom in the kitchen," angry or sorted."

"What do you think?" said her mother.

"Mummy what is the problem in keeping a boy as a tenant, the house is empty for almost 10 months", said the girl being tired of this daily argument.

"Anika if at all your dad understand this I don't have any problem in having a boy paying guest", said her mother putting the vegetables in heated oil.

Anika's family were having dinner when her dadi said, "that boy is going to come with his sister and I have told the rent too."

"Okay Ma, whatever you feel like", Anika's father said eating his meal.

Anika was so tired to see this kind of frigid behaviour of his father, where he should speak he became silent and where he should be quite he unnecessarily shouts.

The next day, the boy came with his stuff for shifting and Anika's father had a word with him.

"Umm sorry I forgot to ask your name," said Anika's father.

The boy smiled and said," It's alright uncle, my self Shivaay Singh Oberoi".

"Hmm, actually we thought to give this floor to a family or....."

"Even I am a family uncle, me and my sister, we are a family," shivaay interrupted in between.

Her father smiled a little at his answer, "okay, so no late-night coming and no drinking habits, no....."

He again stopped him and said, "I know everything uncle I talked with Aunty".

"Aunty?" He frowns

"Shivaay, can you please tell them to keep the shoe rack on that side, otherwise the plants will die", Anika's mother said while coming out from the corridor.

"Sure aunty, listen you please keep that on the left side", he told the man.

"Ohh, means you guys already had an introduction," said her father with not so happy expressions.

"Exactly, by the way, shivaay where is your sister? her mother asked excitingly.

"Aunty she will be coming in two, three days", he answered back.

"Ohh! great, Wow Anika too came", her mother announced making shivaay and her father turn back.

She came with a smile on the face and side hugged her father while her mother introduced shivika to each other.

"Hello!," Anika greeted him while he smiled and nodded his head and again instructed the workers to arrange the things properly.

The day went like this for him, arranging things, unpacking, packing and now his body wants to rest. He exhaled heavily and sat on the sofa still many things were left to be organized, he called his sister.

"Damn yrr, I am too tired", he said in a soft tone.

"Aww, so sorry bhaiya, I wish I could be there to help you," her sister pouted sadly.