Challenged Love!❤

"Life is the flower for which love is the honey."

Well if some people really understand that all we required is love to cherish our life. Love is pure, love is blind, love does not see money, power, position, cast, colour, it only sees the real you. It's just that at times we are not able to to fulfill our desires because of the outside unwanted elements which are really wanted who put their leg in between our story.

Hi I am Hannah, Hannah Baker!

"Oh shut up, not again," the boy put his hand on his forehead and the girl laughed.

"You are so easy to tease," the girl said while laughing.

"Very funny," the boy said giving a fake smile.

They went silent but then the girl smiled and said, "we will be in contact."

He boy exhaled heavily roaming his hand in his hair.

Shivaay! The girl said while holding his hand while he jerked it and got up.

He went two steps ahead and kept his one hand on his waist and another on his forehead rubbing it as if it was paining. She closed her eyes trying to hide her tears, she don't want to make him weak. Somehow she managed to handle herself, for him and stood up, walking two steps forward she hugged him from back.

"You have to do this shivaay," she said

"And I am not going to do so you know that!"

"But why?"

"Coz I will be away from you"

"Only for some time"

"For fucking 10 years," he burst out and pull her in front of him looking straight in her eyes.

"And I don't want to be away from you for a single second," he said in a soft voice while placing his hand on her cheek.

"What about your dreams them?," she questioned, "what about uncle aunty's expectation which they have from you? What about the challenge which you gave to yourself that you will prove yourself?"

"You are the most important thing to me Anika, how can I do anything without you, I want you to be with me in my ups and downs, how these dreams, these expectations even matter when I have to be away from you in order to fullfill them," said shivaay.

"Do you really think that making you away from your dreams will give me happiness?," anika said.

"And do you want me to agonize for you?," shivaay gave it back.

"Can't you do this for me?," she said with pain in her voice.

"For you?," he said being confused.

"What do you think that if you will be successful, if you will be a big man then it won't give me happiness?," she said while holding both his hand.

He is tired now, every day the same topic to be discussed, his heart is not allowing him and his mind has been converted into a battle field. Anika, the girl whom he loves the most he is not ready to leave her and go but at the same time, she wants him to live his dream of being the most powerful person in business field.

"Listen to me," she said while holding his face and making him look in his eyes, "just think if you will achieve whatever you desire, if everything would be under your control, if you become the king of your field then who will dare to make me away from you."

Shivaay moved away and closed his eyes, his back was facing her, he questioned, "will you be able to live without me?"

Yes!