ReMake Series 1.

A man in his late 20s hastily hide from the crowd outside the hotel and exhaled heavily.

"Oh god, again this media", he took out his mobile phone and dialled Daksh.

"Hello Shivaay, where are you?", The voice came from the other side.

"I would have been inside the hotel but this paparazzi man, do something to let me in, I am hell tired of back to back shooting", Shivaay said impatiently.

Daksh chuckled and looked down from the balcony of his room, cameras, men with mick and girls with flowers in their hands, all were trying their level best to get inside the hotel.

"Who told you to be this handsome, that every girl wants to steal one glance of you?," Daksh said still looking down.

"Can we have this conversation of my beauty afterwards, do something or else I leaving this hotel right now", Shivaay said angrily.

"Cool down, let me send the manager, he will let you in from backside", said Daksh and kept the call.

Shivaay was so pissed off, it's not like he feels hostility toward their attention but sometimes he feels that he too needs some privacy, he wants to roam on roads like a normal man, but no he is not a normal man. He is the superstar Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who is declared as the biggest thief of the Bollywood industry, who stole every girl's heart on this planet. He gave four back to back blockbusters and currently is doing the last film for the year "Bade Miya" because after that he is going on a vacation to exhilarate himself. He was waiting for the manager when he saw a girl dressed in formals, she seems like she is an employee of the hotel, so he quickly jogged and stood in front of her giving her a mini heart attack.

"Damn!"  The word left the girl's mouth.

"I am sorry Mam, actually can you please tell the other way to get inside the hotel", Shivaay asked her and she looked at him weirdly. She then looked at the main entrance and found it to be filled with people.

"Another VIP", she thought and smiled at him, "don't worry sir I will take you from the back door, please follow me", the girl said smilingly.

"Thank you so much, Miss...umm Anika, right?" He read her nameplate on her coat and asked her.

She nodded smilingly, putting his shades back, they both left. Shivaay was following Anika and both stole glances, they get inside from the back door when Shivaay said, "Miss I might need your help more, actually I have given my keys at reception area because I wasn't aware till when I will back so can...."

Anika didn't let him complete as she understood his problem and with a smile, she said, "don't worry sir, come with me". Shivaay nodded and followed her. They came to the reception area and Anika stood in front of the laptop, Shivaay placed his hands on the marble platform and started looking here and there while tapping his feet.

She entered the password with her code and lifted her head to Shivaay, "Sir could you please tell me your name?"

Shivaay stopped tapping his feet and looked at her as being alarmed, he smiled a little and asked her, "sorry?"

"Sir your name", she again asked with that smiling face.

He removed his shades and looked at her, his smile increasing second by second, "Shivaay Singh Oberoi".

She nodded and again started typing, it was getting hard for him to decrease the length of his smile, he was keenly observing her, her eyes blinking in some seconds, her lips which are still forming a smile, her sharp nose and suddenly she lifted her head and asked him, "Sir I will be needing your ID".

Shivaay looked in his pockets but couldn't find it, "Oh it's in my bag, can't we have the process without my ID?", Shivaay said.
Anika chuckled and said, "Sorry sir but I need to see some ID".