The Promise!♥️

Anika was reading something when she heard some noise, she got a little scared as Shakti was in the office so can it be, collecting all her courage, she moved forward.

You?, she shouted and the person started laughing.

Sorry yaar, the person said while laughing while Anika heard another giggle. She gritted her teeth and stromed back to her place while the other two followed her giggles.

"Stop it guys", Anika said and again opened her book.

The person snatched the book from her hand while Anika shouted, Riddhima!

"What Riddhima, we are here infront of you and you are busy with your book", said Riddhima.

"So? You want me to dance for you?", Anika said being totally pissed off.

"Vansh, what you did? Why you scared her? Now her mood is off", Riddhima said being sad.

"Sorry Anika, I didn't do that intentionally but by looking at your expressions I thought to tease you sorry for that", Vansh said.

Anika thought that she is unnecessarily overreacting she should be calm and talk to her friends they are here because of her only.

"Sorry people I just overreacted, not in a good mood", she said keeping her book aside.

Vansh and Riddhima looked at each other and then smiled, "its ok don't worry we are there, lets go out somewhere, I am getting bored at home", said Vansh.

Anika chuckled, "if you are out of the home, you say you are getting bored if you are at home you say you are getting bored either way the statement is same".

Riddhima giggled, "okay fine let's go, Anika get ready".

"No Riddhima, I am not in a mood"

"Please for us", Riansh pleaded and she nodded her head in disbelief.

Kudos!, Riddhima shouted being excited.

"Fine girls I will be waiting outside, come soon"

Vansh came out and sat in the drawing room, he looked at the pictures which were hanging on the wall, the photos which contain their amazing memories. He looked at one which has Anika, Shivaay and Riddhima in middle, he smiled as he was the photographer at that moment. He recalled the previous night conversation with Riddhima when they were on sea shore.

"I talked with Shivaay today," Riddhima looked at him surprisingly.

How you contacted him?, she asked being surprised.

He narrated everything which happened the afternoon.

"He is so scared for Anika, I just made him understand that, I will try my level best to handling the situation here", Vansh said.

"I thought that only Anika is suffering, but I was wrong", Riddhima said being lost.

Vansh looked at her, turning her face towards him, kissing her forehead, he said looking in her eyes, " in most of the cases it happens that only the girls suffer but there are boys like Shivaay, who knows the responsibility for every individual, he knows what responsibility he has for his parents, he know what responsibility he has for his girl, he also know that what are his priorities for his own dreams, he has to manage everything and have to walk accordingly but in all this chaos his only strength is a Anika, like for me my strength is you, hats off to that man that he's far away from his love and still fighting from every situation", Riddhima was listening to him and her eyes were filled with tears.

"I can't imagine myself away from you I'm not that strong I feel like I really need to learn so much from him he's so far still he make sure that she should never have insecurities she's not going to depression because of him or because of his parents," he tries not to cry.