零| 0

❝𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨❞

❝𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨❞

𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬.

But after the Great Titan War they were reduced to a small island, that lived decades behind in technology compared to Marley.

According to Marley the Founder Ymir Fritz made a deal with the devil and used her powers to enslave the world and to cause havoc and misery to all non-eldians.

However, because of Marleyan propaganda most eldians believed that the Founder Ymir was a devil and they were her devilish decedents, who needed to atone for their sins.

On the other hand, there were a few groups of eldians who saw through of Marley and uncovered the truth that Ymir used her titan powers to help everyone. For example by building roads, bridges and helping civilisation grow.

Now Marley has control of eight out of the ten titans which were lost after the Great Titan War and caused 145th king Karl Fritz to leave for Paradis Island, wiping all their memories in the process.

The Eldians who were left were horribly persecuted and discriminated for their ancestors actions, which caused them to hate their own kind. While the Eldians on Paradis where left to be continuously hunted by titans, as their 'punishment'.

The horrors titan warfare spread around the world, causing the eldia's reputation to decrease even more.

There were attempts of an Eldian revolution but they all failed; Marley always found out the truth before they could reach any goal.

However, Eldians had something that the Marleyans could never have, which is the ability to turn into titans. Because of this, Eldians that committed bad crimes could be titanised and sent to mindlessly wander Paradis for an eternity.

However, Eldian children could enter the 'warrior program' in hopes of inheriting one of the ten titans and for their family to become an 'Honorary Marleyan' which would allow them to live a somewhat peaceful life.