四| 4

❝𝘾𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙨❞

❝𝘾𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙨❞

"𝟏𝟎𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰!" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.

"I'm your drill sergeant, Keith Shadies and you will grow to hate me. I have no intention of giving you a warm welcome. Right now you are just live stock, no even less than livestock. I'm going to spend the next three years training all of you worthless scum. I'll drill into you how to kill a titan. In three years, when you stand in front of a titan, its up to you to decide if you're still livestock or a titan killing solider that will protect humanity."

»«

Keith Shadis walked down each line of cadets, searching for new victims to torment. Some he called upon almost pissed themselves whereas other stood their ground.

He had called on a boy named Armin Arlert, someone who Y/n recognises from Shinganshina, and a few other people who she forgot already.

A tall shadow loomed in front of Y/n as Shadis stood before her and started shouting.

"What do they call you?"

"Y/n Friedrich from the Waehr Village, Wall Maria sir!" She answered with her salute strong and her face stoic.

"And why the hell are you here?" He bellowed back, a waterfall of spit falling from his lips each time he spoke.

"To play my part in the salvation of humanity!" Y/n said with nothing but determination and with that Shadis walked on in search of his next target.

His next victims was an arrogant boy from Trost, a sweet boy from Jinae and a bald boy who didn't know his left from right.

Y/n's attention was caught by a rather pretty girl eating a potato, she continued to eat the potato until Shadis saw her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, who are you?" He shouted right in her face.

"Sasha Braus from Dauper Village, reporting for duty sir!" Sasha said with her potato still in her hand.