十二| 12

❝𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢❞

❝𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢❞

𝐘/𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝.

She could only think about the Female Titan. It was scary thought, one she never thought she'd even think about but life wasn't going exactly how she planned.

Y/n knew she had to keep an eye on the titan, where ever it was, though her current problem was slipping away. She knew if she got up and left and another titan appeared then she would immediately be trialed.

Y/n was aware of her situation but it didn't stop her from feeling into a void of anxiety. She never knew how much pressure she was enduring but Y/n had no choice, it was imperative that she soldiered on.

Her trail of thought was cut off by the arrival of a friend, Berthold.

"Berthold, how are you?" Y/n asked the tall boy, who sat down next to her.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I barely escaped a strange abnormal but I'm fine now." Y/n replies but she failed to notice the expression on her friends face.

"What was it like?"

"It looked rather feminine." She started while holding her hands in front of her own chest, implying the fact that the titan had titan boobies. "Most of all, it looked like it had a purpose like it was looking for something." Berthold simply hummed before saying, "You must've been in the right-flank."

"Yeah, just my luck.." Y/n replied in a melancholy tone.

"Well, you're okay now so just focus on that." Berthold said offering his friend a hand on her shoulder and as warm smile.

"Thanks Berthold." Y/n said with a grateful smile.

With the reassurance from Berthold, Y/n tried to think about more positively. This lead to reminiscing about her old childhood dreams.