二| 2

❝𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨❞

❝𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨❞

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. She didn't feel like opening, mainly because she disliked Mary's attitude.

Nonetheless, Y/n opened the door and was greeted by a group of children. They varied in age, the youngest looked around 6 but the oldest look 15.

Curious was the first thing she noted about them but the silence was broken by Y/n.

"Hello! I'm Y/n Friedrich, I arrived here at midday and I hope we can get along." She said, offering them a small smile.

They looked at her in bewilderment, like she was an alien or from another land far away from theirs.

"Stop gawking and get to work!" Mary barked, ruining the introduction and getting on Y/n's nerves yet again.

She didn't like people who thought they were superior, as she believed everyone should be treated equally.

The group dispersed, apart from one.

"Oi Friedrich, want a tour of this dump?" The girl was blessed with a stream of ginger hair and paired with her green eyes made her look like very pretty. With a nod, Y/n followed the girl.

They meandered the hallways as the mysterious girl gave her a tour of the orphanage. It had minimal facilities: a dining room, kitchen, library, multiple bedrooms and a garden.

"Mary usually makes us complete a chore list but after that you can do whatever you please."

"Thank you for the tour but I never got your name." Y/n asked.

"Sophie and I'll take my favour when I'm ready." With that she left as Y/n only rolled her eyes in reply and made her way to the library.

A pressing issue at the moment was her lack of knowledge of the culture of the Walls. She didn't specifically know how far behind Marleyan technology they were so a mistake was imminent.