Hide and Seek

T/W: Murder, Insane Bad.
(Its not as bad as it sounds i promise lol

Skeppy covered his mouth with his hand when he heard the footsteps of Badboyhalo walk into the room. He looked at his the demon walking by from inside the closet doors. "Skeppy~ Just come out already, I'll find you sooner or later.." Bad spoke menacingly, his tail swooshing slowly and softly in the air. He had a large sword in his hand, twirling it as he walked. Skeppy let the breath out as soon as the footsteps faded from the room.

This went on for a while, Skeppy hiding in the closet as Bad looked for him, calling out his name in the creepiest ways possible. Skeppy shivered at the thought of Bad finding him.

It was getting late, late and cold. Soon Skeppys teeth started to chatter slightly so he covered his mouth. He suddenly felt very cold, causing a chill to run through his body. His elbow hit the wall, making a thud noise. He froze in spot, and panicked. Did Bad hear that? He stood for a moment quietly, but didn't hear anything. He let out a sigh of relief that he didn't know he was holding in. He was safe for now.

Or so he thought.

Three minutes later, the sound of quick footsteps, almost like, speedwalking was heard from the door. Skeppys body immediately tensed up and looked out the small crack. Bad seemed to be, skipping? "Oh Skeppy~ You silly muffin. I hope you don't think I didn't hear that little noise~" He spoke cheerfully, the words made Skeppy feel sick to his stomach. "I know you're somewhere in here Geppy.." He looked under a table, before turning to the closet. "Oh! Silly me! You're right there!" Bad giggled. Oh that sick, sick giggle. He skipped towards the locker and opened it. And there, Skeppys eyes were locked with his insane boyfriends, who was smiling oh so innocently. Stupid innocence. Just a mask. A disguise. "Hi Skeppy!" He said happily. "B-Bad.. y-y-you don't h-have to do t-this" Skeppy choked on his words. Bad giggled. "Yes I do Skeppy!" He said with the same happiness in his voice. He leaned in, and kissed his lover on the cheek, before plunging the sword into his heart.

Skeppy respawns and groans loudly. "BAD! HOW COULD YOU!?" Skeppy screamed at his boyfriend, who just giggled. "Whattt" Bad said innocently. "WHY'D YOU KILL ME!? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED MEEE" Skeppy cried out. "Of course I love you! But you stole from me, something very important to me" Bad said huffing. "What? What did I steal I haven't taken anything but three pieces of iron-" "EXCATLY! YOU TOOK MY IRON!" Bad screamed. "IT WAS THREE PIECES!" Skeppy screamed back. "YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD'VE DONE WITH THOSE THREE PIECES OF IRON? I COULD'VE MADE A PICAXE OR AN AXE OR A SWORD AND SHOVEL" Bad gasped. "I COULD'VE MADE I BUCKET AND GOTTEN A MR. SQUEEGEE!" Skeppy laughed at his boyfriends unnecessary behavior. "Bad, will you love me again if I get you three pieces of iron?" He asked. "Hmm..I guess."

HI! All done, ok I'm aware this was very short, I apologize, I just made it because I've started going to in person school recently so I've had less time to write, so I just made this real quick to get something out. I'm gonna get the genderbent one out soon I promise :) Ty all for being patient, also let me know if you'd like more maniac Bad/Skeppy because I had a lot of fun writing that, but ofc I needed to add something wholesome at the end lol. Ily all!!