"Bad..?" part 1

T/W: Blood, Possible death👀
A/N: So, they are like in the game technically, like they are their minecraft characters. You dont reaspawn😃 I suck at explaining things sorry TwT also its not on the SMP theres no war or anything so everyone is friends😼

It was late at night, and Skeppy and Bad were walking through the woods, looking for their house. "How did we lose it?" Bad said quietly. They've been lost in the woods all night. "I don't know." Skeppy responds.

They continue walking in a comfortable silence. Skeppy walks slightly faster so Bad is behind him.

"Its kinda peaceful, huh?" Skeppy asks. No response. He turns around to see that Bad isnt there. "Bad..?" Skeppy says confused. He starts to laugh a little. "Haha okay Bad, funny troll, but we need to get back to the house." Nothing. "..." Skeppy starts to look around for his friend. 'How long have I been walking without him?' Skeppy asks himself. He looks in the bushes and starts to retrace his steps slowly. It was now getting very dark and mobs were starting to spawn. He was fighting them off fairly easy, due to the fact he was a really good fighter and there were not many out yet. "Bad! It's not a good time to be out by yourself!" He calls out. He was now getting worried. Where could he have gone?

Skeppy suddenly heard a bone chilling scream from the woods. The diamond boy froze and his mind went to one thing. 'Bad.' He starts to sprint past the trees and bushes as fast as he could. "Bad!? Bad where are you!?" He yelled out. Skeppy was running, until he saw tripped on something. Skeppy got up and looked at the object he tripped on; it was Bads sword. "No no no no" he said to himself. He began running even faster in the direction he heard the scream from.

And finally, he found him. But not in good shape. He was leaning up against a mountain, surrounded by zombies and spiders. He seemed to be passed out, or...never mind. Skeppy ran up to him fighting off all the monsters and kneeled down next to him. "Oh Bad, what have you done." He mumbled. He checks his pulse. Still breathing. He was bleeding in multiple places and it was draining fast. "Oh no..Bad wake up." Skeppy started to slightly panic. Bads heartbeat starts to slow down. This causes Skeppy to pick up the boy and start running. Anywhere he can. Shelter. He starts to get attacked by monsters, one skeleton shooting him straight in the leg. He pulls the arrow out, as it was only slowing him down. Bad move. Blood was now pouring from his leg, never the less, he kept running.

He starred to see a form of light and silently cheered. He came closer to it so it was the Dream Teams base. He runs up to the house and knocks on the door harshly. There was a bit of shuffling from in the house then the door opens, to the sleepy Sapnap. "What the hell- WHAT HAPPENED" Sapnaps eyes widen and more shuffling could be heard from in the house. "Please, help" Skeppy says, before also passing out

Skeppy wakes up in a white room, with a pounding headache. "Ah, your awake." Said a voice from beside him. He looks over to see George. "Where- What-" Suddenly it all floods back to his mind. He tries to stand up, only to be pushed right back down. "Dude what the hell?" He harshly said to George. "You're in no shape to get up." "Where Bad!? Is he okay?" Skeppy says. George's gaze shifts from Skeppy to a wall. "George. Where is Bad." He said. "Skeppy...Bad hasn't woken up..hes lost a lot of blood. We dont know if we can save him." George spoke quietly. "What. No no, you can, you have to be able to. Right? Right!?" Skeppy stands up, pushing George's hands off him, who tired to push him back onto the bed. "Skep-" "Shut up. Wheres Bad. " He cuts George off. "I-" George sighs. "I cant-" His eyes go wide when Skeppy pulls his sword out drawing it at George. "Woah.. okay I'll show you" Skeppy puts his sword away and follows George.

He takes him to a room and opens the door walking in. Skeppy follows. "George- Skeppy- I told you not to let him in here George! What is he doing out of bed?" Sapnaps voice spoke harshly. "He threatened me!" George said defensively. "I swear-" Sapnap started but was cut off by Skeppy. "Bad!" He said running up to his best friend. Bad was in a bed, tubes and wires sticking out from him everywhere. He was unconscious. "Skeppy. He's lost a lot of blood. We don't know if-" "STOP! STOP SAYING THAT!" Skeppy screams, tears now running down his face. "Hes gonna be okay..he is.." He hugs Bad, crying onto the unconscious boy, holding his hand. Sapnap and George stare at the two. "We'll..let you be" Sapnap says walking out of the room.

Skeppy sits down in a chair next to the bed and starts to sob. "You're gonna be okay..you have to Bad..you just have to.." he says to the boy. He lays his head on Bad and starts to aimlessly speak, knowing fully well Bad couldn't hear him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I should've made sure you were safe." He mumbles. Then, falls asleep holding Bads hand.

A/N: Heyo! So to be honest, idk if I'm gonna let Bad die or save him somehow. I'll probably save him because seeing him die would kill me, but who knows, it'll just depend on how I'm feeling. Anyways, bye you muffins! Love ya!❤