Thunderstorm

Darryl was sitting in his bed, at 3:36 in the morning and haven't got a blink of sleep. Why? Well because there was a thunderstorm, and one thing nobody really knew about Darryl was that he was terrified of thunderstorms and loud noises. So he has been sitting in his bed crying and screaming quietly for hours. There was then an suddenly an extremely loud crack of thunder and the poor brunette jumped and screamed quite loud. And that's when he decided he was done. He jumped out of his bed ran to his closet and put on a warm hoodie. He then walked out of his room to the counter of his apartment and picked up his keys. Another loud crack of thunder and Darryl quickly ran out of his apartment closed and locked the door and ran to his best friends apartment.

(Zak and Darryl live in apartments right next to each other, and have keys to each others apartment)

Darryl arrived at Zaks door and unlocked it. He slowly opened the door and waddled into the apartment. He closed the door and ran to his best friend's room trying not to make much noise. Darryl walks in and sees his best friend asleep on his bed sprawled out one leg and the opposite arm hanging of the edge of the bed. Darryl walked over to the sleeping boy and shook him softly "z-zak" Darryl said quietly. Zak only groans and rolls onto his side. Another loud crack of thunder and Darryl jumps and shakes his friend violently. "Zak w-wake up!" Darryl said a little bit loudly. Zak moves then starts to sit up in his bed. He turns to look at Darryl "why are you here Darryl?" Zak asked in a slightly annoyed voice. "I- um I-" a  extremely loud crack of thunder causes Darryl and jump violently and whimper. Zak then instantly realizes what's happening and gets a good look at the terrified boy. His hair is super messy and sticking to his head due to sweat, his eyes red and puffy, and his whole body shaking violently. Zak pulls the boy into a hug tightly and Darryl starts to sob. "Shh...Dar, your okay, its just a storm" The brunette relaxes slightly and hugs Zak tightly. "You okay..shh" Zak said petting his best friends hair. Darryl calms down, after minutes of reassurance. He melts into the hug of his best friend and slowly falls asleep the sound of the storm fading from his ears. And finally, Darryl falls asleep. Zak looks down at the boy sleeping peacefully in his arms and smiles. Zak then lies him and the brunette down on the pillow and falls asleep with Darryl in his arms.

A/N: Hey! Sorry it's short, its kind of just a filler chapter, i hope you enjoyed this! Love ya muffins, bye! :D