Chapter 5

Y/N POV
Jeff jumps down from the tree in front of my view then Scans me. I kept my eye on his movement and his knife, he's a lose screw after all.
He sees the rose in my tangle up hair then scoffs, "Well aren't you in deep shit! Is that Offenders rose?"
I slowly nod still gripping the branch getting ready to slap him with it.
"Calm down. I'm, unfortunately, not going to hurt or kill you." He holds his hand up while the other puts the knife in his hoody pocket. "Now that mansion, behind you, has someone to help ya to avoid your....well fate."
"Umm how about no...I don't trust you and I've heard your stories.."
"Yes yes yes I'm a killer and I'm proud of it heh," A smirk grows on his face, "But it's up to you if you want to be saved or not." He shoved his hands into his pockets and starts to walk towards the mansion.
"Y/N!!"
The ghoul roars my name. I jump drop the stick and quickly run towards Jeff.
"Heh good choice. Sounds like offender is getting mad," He shoves the mansion door open and walks in, "Slendy!!"
My stomach turns and knots together, Slenderman...the child kidnapper...this isn't a good idea I should just book it. I look around for a way out of this situation.
"You coming?" Jeff stood at the door.
"..." Slowly I creep inside the mansion feeling the warm air. I didn't realize how cold I was until I look down at my hands, fingers were red on the verge of turning purple. Yet I couldn't feel the cold probably the adrenaline. I gently pull the rose out of my messy hair, it's peddles are soft and delicate to touch. Wonder why he didn't offer the Blue one.
"Jeffery who is this?" A deep eerie voice snap my head up to a tall slender man, with pale skin and no face and a fancy tuxedo....the Slenderman.
"She's a victim of Offender."
"Oh my god." He facepalms with his pale hand then runs his eyes. He faces me sending chills down my spine. "Did you accept his rose?"
"Y-yes..." I mumble.
"Why?? Why would you do that child??? You know very well what Offenderman is capable of!"
"He looked human!" I protest then added, "And he wouldn't leave me alone...so I thought if I take it he would leave me alone." Looking down at my dirt crusted feet, I cross my arms.
He sighs hard, "You stay tonight and tomorrow morning I shall guide you out the forest."
"Thank you...so much."
He nods and leads me to a dusty bedroom then hands me some spare clothing.
I took a quick warm shower and got dress into the clothes Slenderman gave me. I plop myself on the bed and hold the rose that was given to me. I cradle in close to my chest trying to remember what the postcard on the dress said...no no no! He's a pervert stop pretending he's not!!
My mind wonders about him, longing for that touch again, one last time. My hands were so tiny compared to his.
I lay i down, rose on my chest with my fingers rap around the stem. Slowly my eyes drift off, today has been tiresome....maybe just for a few....minutes....

Offender POV

"Y/N!" It's pointless, I've been calling for hours and I haven't heard anything or any one. She's probably in my brothers position by now, I felt my heart sink. Why do I care if my brother has her...or if she chooses the blue one. Why do I even care how she looks in the stupid dress?!
I let out a loud cry of rage and punch a nearby tree.
"Angry Much Offender?"
I glance next to me to see Slendy, speak of the devil.
"Why are you here?" I mumble and walk away from him, but he follows.
"Ah a young lady showed up at my doorstep tonight and she happens to have one of your roses."
"Pfft, there are multiple roses in the world it couldn't possibly be mine."
"Oh really? Your bad at lying brother."
"So what if I do know her?"
"Leave her be she doesn't need someone to mess her life up more."
"Excuse me?! Mess it up is what you think I'm going to do?! Oh real nice reeeeaaaaaallll nice Slendy!" I grit my teeth together and walk away from him faster.
"Not what I meant Offender."
"Really? What did you mean?"
"...." he remains silent.
"I'll do whatever the hell I want got it?"
"She's 24!"
"I say she's old enough, she's a young adult after all~"
"Offender...."
"I'm done talking and each second you keep talking pisses me off more so see ya~" I teleport where my lovely little Y/N was.
And there she laid there, all stretched out on her side back turned to me. My eyes dash up and down her body, she was wearing small shorts and a, slightly larger than her size, T-shirt. Her body was flawless, so fragile and delicate...My mouth drools causing saliva to drip from my fangs onto the floor, I bend down placing one of my hands next to her on the bed and my other one reaches for her. My body was craving at the sight of her. I want her....She's mine! Just as I was about to grab her, She slightly moves and faces towards me. I stop and look at her face, her hands were bonded with the rose I gave her....she didn't get rid of it. I look in the corner of the room to see the red dress...she didn't get rid of it ether...I turn my gaze back to the sleeping beauty.
Slowly, I slide my fingers thru her H/L H/C, so soft. I move my hand down slowly to her cheek, I smile a little, because she didn't flinch nor move away she accepted it. I lean close to her ear and whisper, "Your Mine Y/N~"
She moves once again to where her hand made contact with mine.
.
.
.
I want this moment to last forever....I frown knowing my brother won't allow it, she's human...and a "Child" she's literally 24.
The moment was cut when footsteps came to play in the background, "Well I got to go Y/N~"
Light, I press my lips on her head. She smiles in her sleep, "Heh~ see you around Love~"
With that I teleport to my mansion.

Like what ya reading~? Well make sure to follow, star it and Comment! And If you have any Burning questions, shoot me in the comments and I will answer your question! See you in the next chapter Cuties! Also If this book goes well~ *Whispers sinisterly* I might do more books with different Cweepypasta peeps! Just Make sure ya share and comment who you want the next Creepypasta shall be shipped to you!