Chapter 17

Offender POV

"Excuse me?!" I yelled at Ben.

Ben cringes and cowards, "He is trying to convince Slendy to hand over Y/N"

With that I stomp towards Slendy's office in fury, Zalgo ain't takin what is rightfully mine~! I'll rip him apart before he can lay a finger on Y/N~ I open Slendy's office door busting in. Slendy and Zalgo jerk their heads to me, Slendy hands were slammed on the table Zalgo was in a tackling position.

"So~"

"Oh hello brother." Slendy said, that's new he hasn't called me that in Years. Well, full of meaning.

"Offender....Great..." Zalgo rolls his eyes.

"So, Zalgo trying to get my girlfriend~?"

"Oh so she's your girlfriend now? Congrats you officially fucked everyone in town! Let's see how long this relationship last!"

I glare at him, "This is different Zalgo, we both love each other something that you can't do to anyone else~"

He grips his fist and growls.

"Enough I said no Zalgo so leave."

"And why is that? Why is she important to you?"

"You know exactly why..."

"Ah yes is it perhaps maybe she's the next Shadow Queen?"

"..."

"You only want her for her power like I." He smirks.

"Slendy...?" I turn to him, this couldn't be true Slendy loved taking care of humans in need especially a demon in need not just for their power.

"That is...not true.."

"Oh you are a bad liar Slendy" Zalgo walks towards the door, "I'll let you two talk~" He pats my shoulder and leaves. I look at Slenderman and cross my arms.

"Slendy...Is it true...You're only using her for her powers..."

"Offender look."

"Nah don't Offender look me, that is beyond messed up!"

"Offender think about this why would I want to help Y/N?"

"So she can be in your Proxy! I ain't stupid!"

"Perhaps...B-but I'm not using her I swear."

I raise a brow, "Well guess what...she will not be joining your Proxy...She'll..." I though for a moment, I never had a Proxy...Maybe She can be my one and only Proxy, "She'll be in mine..."

"You? You have a Proxy?"

I nod, "I do Now."

"...very well Brother she shall be in your Proxy."

"Ha Ha! I win! She's mine!"

Slendy shakes his head, "So you really love her?"

"Well yes I do."

"You say that all the time about every female brother"

"But it's fucking different this time!!!"

"You also say that."

"..." I face palm, "Whatever could you go train Y/N before I do myself."

"Oh she wouldn't last if you went to train her." Slendy let's out a groan and walks away.

"What? Hey!"

Y/N POV

As soon as offender was away I look at the small person, "So who are you?"