Character Profiles and Background info

Hello! So I know y'all are probably like,'Umm Author, where is the legit chapter at?' And don't worry I got you, It's just that this is an important part, because it kind of explains stuff that I won't explain in the chapters to come, and it also has the pictures of what I  imagined the characters to be like. It's not exact because it's not like I can actually find pictures that match the description in my book to the perfect point, but it's somewhat accurate... Also as an author on Wattpad, I thought I should probably get used to using canva for different design stuff so I played around with it (lol, I say play around but the average of making these designs is like 2 hours) and made these character designs, I hope you like it! Btw, I will be posting a legit chapter  today or  tomorrow. If I don't then I am either extremely busy, or there's something wrong with my health. Anyway this is long enough let's just get on with it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 Anyway this is long enough let's just get on with it!-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Ability: 'The Pureness of Sunlight'

Ability Explanation: 'The Pureness of Sunlight Ability,' is basically an ability that's connected to all things living. It can be used to heal, sense, and grow things. This ability can also be used for other things, but Naruto doesn't really use it too much when in battle.

Taijutsu: 10/10

Ninjutsu: 10/10

Senjutsu: 10/10

Kenjutsu: 8/10

Genjutsu: 7/10

Stamina: 10/10

Agility: 10/10

Strength: 8/10

Summons: Foxes and... you'll have to find out lol

Kenkai Genkai and Dojutsu: 'Fox's Golden eyes,' an ability in which Naruto's eyes turn golden. When someone looks Naruto in the eye when his dojutsu is activated, they get struck with instant fear and pass out, those who are stronger willed are so affected that they might not even be able to focus on the fight, so their ability level drops. This ability also increases Naruto's skill stats, but it takes up a lot of chakra so Naru usually only uses it when in sage mode..... Unless he gets pissed then he might use it on you out of rage XD. Naruto also possesses 'The Chakra Chains of Truth,' ability. These chakra chains can come out of one's finger tips and wrap around the victim. If it's an enemy that your trying to get the truth out of, the chain will keep on tightening if their lying. If the victim keeps on lying or not talking, the chains will eventually suffocate the person to death. But on a happier note... the chains glow, making them look golden, so that's fun😂.