Chapter 11: Icha-Icha Madness, and A New Member of The Family!

Hello beautiful people! I am back with a new chapter! I wanna thank ya'll for supporting me through this and showing your love for this book. I'll continue to work hard! For now, please enjoy the chapter.

--------------------------

On this very early Konoha morning, we see three very annoyed looking siblings standing in the middle of one of the training grounds, waiting for their very late sensei....

Third Person's POV

"We've been standing here for 4 hours now..." Naruto says while pouting.

"Yeah, I can't believe he even has the audacity to be late again in the first place," Sakura said obviously upset.

"To be honest, I'm actually not that surprised," Sasuke said already just wanting to go home.

"Yo! Ohayo!" Kakashi said finally arriving.

"Your late Kakashi Sensei..." Sakura said in her normal calm voice, shocking the masked man a bit.

"Uh, well... you see, a black cat crossed my path.." Kakashi said in a nervous tone of voice.

"We don't have time for excuses Sensei," Naruto said sweetly but kind of harsh at the same time, once again making Kakashi shook.

"Yeah, please just get on with the lesson and try not to be late next time, ok?" Sasuke said with the small smile he usually has when he's around his siblings. Kakashi is now trying to process just what the heck happened to the Genin he saw yesterday, but passed it off as some sort of personality fluke or his imagination.

"Um ok, the clock is set for 12:00!" Kakashi said clearing his throat so he can get his act together. "Today's assignment is to take these bells away from me by noon. Those who can't do it won't get lunch, you'll be tied to that log, and be forced to watch me eat lunch right in front of you," Kakashi said while pointing to the log behind him.

Sasu-kun🍅: So that's why he didn't want us to eat breakfast...

Saku-chan🌸: Ha! He tried it! But this is a good example to never fall for petty tricks.

Naru-chan🌻: How cruel, I feel bad for the kids that tested before us... kind of XD

...

...

...

"Uh, aren't you guys going to ask me why there are only two bells?" Kakashi asked sweat dropping.

"Why are there only two bells Sensei?" Sakura asked while sighing, since she already knew what they were for.

"Weell, I'm glad you asked Sakura! There are only two, so at the the very least, one person will have to go to the logs. That person will be disqualified for failing the mission... and will return to the academy. So one of you can fail and at the most, all three of you can fail. Also, you won't be able to take the bells unless you come at me with the intent to kill," Kakashi said with a dark voice. At that exact moment, the three siblings let out a big laugh that they just couldn't hold in.

"Huh? What's so funny?" Kakashi asked.

"Well sensei.." Sakura started off.