Chapter 2: Sasuke Uchiha

Hey! So we have another chapter up, and were focusing on Sasuke. I again would like to clarify that I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. Although that would be nice 😂. Ok, Author-Nim is out!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's evening, and we see a young boy with dark black eyes, pitch black hair, and an excited expression on his face, holding a bag of what looked like tomatoes, walking the streets of Konoha. He appeared to be happy to head home, without knowing that he would soon walk upon something he wish he didn't…

Sasukes POV

I'm walking home as fast as I can so mom can make me my favorite tomato soup, with these extra juicy tomatoes I got from the store. I am sooo excited! Did I mention that I love tomatoes? Anyway, I finally reach the Uchiha compound, but something seems off, and for some reason I feel like I smell something metallic, maybe blood even? Nahhh, that's probably just my imagination.

As I enter the compound, it's more quiet then usual. I make it to my house and open the door…..Silence. Darkness. Blood. And in the midst of it all are my mother and father's dead bodies, and ironically enough, my big brother Itachi is standing in the center, with blood on his hands. "I-itachi? W-whats going on h-here? Why is Mom lying on the floor? W-why is Dad not saying anything?" As I'm saying this, I take a look at my brother, he's emotionless, like nothing is happening, like our parents aren't lying in front of us, DEAD.

Finally, Itachi speaks, "Foolish otouto, can't you see? I killed everyone." More silence is heard. All you can hear is the blood dripping off Itachi's weapons. Drip Drop. Drip Drop. Drip, Drip, Drip... My eyes widen, not believing what I'm hearing. So I ask the question that I'm sure is on everybodies mind. "Why?" My voice trembles, tears are running down my face, as my 'so called brother' says his next words. "To test my strength of course, and quite honestly you're weak, so it's not even worth killing you. So hate me Sasuke, get stronger so you can get your revenge. Or else I really will regret my decision to keep you alive."

He takes one more look at me with his sharingan blazing, and leaves. I'm panicking, I can't believe what I just heard, everything that I've known about Itachi, everything I loved about him, was fake. Am I dreaming? No, a dream can't hurt this much. And only one thing is going through my mind. Run, Run, Run, RUN! So I do, and I run to the only place I know I won't be bothered, the only place people are too scared to go into, The Forest of Death, and boy am I glad that I did.
----------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. Btw, the pick above is Sasuke. Bye!

Otouto: This means little brother