14 Unbelievable

Part 14 Unbelievable...

Arnav was standing near a window, looking outside. When he was in jail, he never got mingled with anyone. How could he be, when all of them were criminals? He always prefers a good person as his companion. Unfortunately, he didn't get one. The only friend he got in jail was Jamal Akhtar. He was an inspector who knew everything about Arnav and his background. He helped Arnav to be away from the others. Because of him, Arnav had been peaceful in jail.

Now also he is alone even though everyone is around him. Thinking that a good companion is not written in his destiny. He doesn't want to get married doesn't mean he doesn't like Khushi. He liked her understanding nature... he liked her skill... he liked her charms... He thought he will get enough time and she will be waiting for him as she is Shashi's daughter... but nope... Maybe, her mother and brother would have forced her into the marriage... they are not wrong though... how would they let her wait for a man like him...

Taking his car key, Arnav left the office as he was not interested in work.

Ratna was working in the kitchen. That's when the landline started ringing. HP rushed to the phone and brought the receiver to Ratna. Taking it from him, Ratna spoke.

"Hello..."

"Ratnaji... don't do the same mistake again... do you know anything about the girl Khushi? Do you know what she had done in her college days...? Don't spoil Arnav's life again..."

"I know about her..."

"You know nothing..."

"We have already detected about her thoroughly... so stop manipulating me..." She disconnected the call irritatingly.

Who is that? Why does she want to stop this marriage? Why does he blame Khushi? Ratna became confused as she never heard the voice again.

Evening

Ratna entered the temple, looking here and there for Khushi. She didn't find her in the temple. She jerked as she felt a touch on her shoulder. Turning her head, she saw her behind and smiled seeing Khushi.

"Namaste, Aunty..."

"How are you beta...?"

"I'm fine aunty... why did you say you are not fine?"

"It's because of Chotte... ( she paused for a while) We call Arnav Chotte..."

"I know aunty... Babuji told me..."

Ratna smiled at her.

"Let's do worship and then we will talk..." Ratna said and Khushi nodded ok.

They finished worshiping and sat on the floor.

"Tell me beta, why did you call me?"

"I got a call from an anonymous number yesterday..."

"ohh..." Ratna said thoughtfully.

"They told me something about your Chotte and his past life..."

Ratna shrank her eyes.

"They asked me not to get married to him because he was the one who had an extramarital affair..."

"Lie... it's a pure lie..." Ratna said hurriedly.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Please don't believe them beta..."

"Aunty, relax... I just want to tell you that someone is trying to stop this marriage..." Khushi didn't say she had found the caller. She wants Ratna to find the caller and she is none other than Sheetal.