31 Pag perah

31 Pag Perth

Khushi was so excited to go with Arnav. She sat beside him all smiling.

*You know I was so disappointed when Amma asked Nanne to drop us...*

Arnav looked at her while driving and said nothing. Of course, he was also...and he understood that she was happy traveling with him. her next stance proved it.

*My life journey started with my husband... Cool... hai na...?*

Arnav spilled a soft smile.

*You know what... more than your lips, your eyes were smiling a lot...* she said smilingly.

Arnav was embarrassed. He could stop his lips from smiling but eyes? Those are letting out the real expressions immediately... what can he do? There was only one chance to hide the smiling eyes... he should wear spectacles.

*Who knows... you may wear goggles to hide it...* she chuckled.

Arnav looked at her shockingly. Did she read his mind or it was just a guess...?

*I think I'm giving ideas to you... don't I?*

Arnav smiled again.

They crossed the Temple where they meet for the first time.

*Nannavji...*

Arnav looked at her with a shocking frown, hearing NANNAVJI. He composed himself. She didn't miss a chance to tease him... He thought.

*Shall we go to the temple?* Khushi asked him curiously.

Arnav looked at the temple.

*Please, please, please...*

Arnav stopped the car on the side of the road.

*Don't you want to go to your mother's place?* he asked.

*Of course, I have to...*

*Are you going to waste your mother's time in the Temple...?* He asked without a smile.

*What so big deal...? Can't I go to my mother's place whenever I want? Or... are you going to keep your wife with you all the time not letting her go anywhere?* She asked teasingly.

Arnav opened the door and got down of the car without answering. How could he answer if she asked such questions? Of course, he might not let her go anywhere shortly.

Arnav waited for Khushi to cross the road. She rushed to him and stood beside him. When they were about to cross the road, Khushi clutched his hand. Arnav looked at her clutch and then at her who was crossing the road smilingly.

Didn't she cross the road individually, when they went to the coffee shop the other day? Why not now? Arnav thought...

They crossed the road.

*Guess what people would have thought, seeing us?*

*What?*

*Last time, we went to the coffee shop giving enough space between us. Today, I clutched your hand...*

*So?*

*People would have thought that we were lovers then...*

Arnav gulped, looking at her.

*And... they would have thought today that we got married...*

*Who has time to think about others?*

*Except you... everyone has... People are so interested in gossip you know?*

*You too?* He asked surprisingly.

*Little... I'm so interested if the gossip is about my beloved one* She chuckled.