32 With Khushi...

Part 32 With Khushi...

Khushi entered her room, pulling Arnav with her. Arnav stood, running his eyes around her room. His eyes got rooted in Khushi's photo in which she was smiling cutely. Her smile is a masterpiece... he thought.

*Nannavji, sit here...* she said, pointing to her bed.

Arnav turned towards her, shockingly.

*Are you seriously calling me Nannavji?*

*Hann...* she shrugged her shoulders.

*No need...you can call me Arnav... you don't have to take my sister's words seriously... just forget her...* he said gently.

*Even though I forgot her she won't forget me...* Khushi chuckled.

*She always finds flaws in everything... It's not a big deal* He tried to console her.

*It is... absolutely it's a big deal. She is already finding flaws in my actions. she may hate me completely if you guys are supporting me over here...*

*We will undoubtedly support you because we know who is wrong here...*

*Maybe... but she will get upset only with me...*

*But...*

*Please, understand Nannavji...*

*She doesn't stay in RM but rarely comes... you can call me when WE ARE ALONE...*

Note the point. He didn't say WHEN HER SISTER IS AROUND.

*If I used to call your name then I can't change it suddenly, seeing her...*

Arnav rolled his eyes...

That's when Shashi called Khushi from downstairs.

*Khushi, come and get the coffee...*

*I will just come...* she rushed out.

Arnav stood from the bed and went to Khushi's photo as if he was waiting for the chance. He touched the photo and caressed her shiny cheek softly.

He got back to the bed and sat on it folding his hands silently. Khushi entered with a coffee cup.

*Take it...* Khushi gave him a cup.

Taking it from her, he sipped.

Khushi removed an album from the cupboard.

*Come here...* she called him sitting on the bed.

Arnav went to her and sat beside her, giving enough space between them.

*This is me...*

Arnav smiled seeing a chubby Khushi with two ponytails who was talking on the phone with a smile cutely.

*This photo had taken when I studied in the second standard...*

She was in a white gown in the pic.

*This is when I was in Eleventh standard. I was in NCC at my school...*

Arnav raised his brows.

*See, this is taken when I won a speech competition. Who else other than me could win in the SPEECH competition...?* she chuckled.

Arnav controlled his smile. Yeah... who could other than a girl who speaks non-stop...?

She explained one by one till her college days with acute expressions and comments. She looked so young and beautiful in her college days. He admired her along with the photos. After finishing the coffee, he kept the cup on the table.