42 It is not an accident

Part 42 It is not an accident

Arnav was smiling at her lovingly. Khushi finished dressing his wound.

*Are you alright?* she asked him worriedly.

Arnav nodded yes.

*You don't be worried. Ok?* Arnav said.

Khushi said nothing and Arnav understood the meaning of her silence that SHE WILL BE WORRIED. She gave his wallet to him back. Taking it from her hand, Arnav kept it in his pant pocket. Arnav removed his phone and called Aman. He told Aman about the accident.

*Where are you now?*

*Near the coffee shop opposite the Temple*

*I will be there in a few minutes* Aman started walking even before disconnecting the call.

*Let's go to the coffee shop* Arnav said to Khushi.

She nodded yes and followed him. They sat again at the same table. The bearer ran to them as he knew what happened to their car a few minutes ago.

*Two Caffe Mocha...* he intentionally ordered a different flavor, expecting Khushi to ask for Cappuccino.

But, Khushi said nothing but sit, bowing down. Arnav knew she was scared and she was nervous.

*Khushi...* he called her slowly.

She looked at him and bowed down again. Arnav saw her eyes teary.

*Khushi, I'm alright...*

Khushi bit her lower lip and tears rolled down her cheek.

*Khushi, control yourself...*

Khushi wiped her cheeks. The bearer came with Coffe Mocha. Keeping them on the table, he left the place.

*Khushi, have it...*

Khushi was silent.

*Khushi...*

Taking the glass in her hand, she sipped. She kept it back with just a sip.

*Don't you like it?* Arnav asked.

Khushi looked at him silently and said nothing like *Is this a situation to drink our favorite drink?* a lonely tear slipped from her eyes.

That was the first time Arnav saw someone crying for him after his mother. Khushi would cry only if she was upset. She said she cried for two months a few years ago. What would be the reason for her long cry? What would have happened so seriously? Didn't know why he thought about it.

Arnav saw Aman getting inside the coffee shop, searching for them. Arnav raised his hand and Aman rushed to them.

*What is this ASR...? The car has crashed like PAPPAD.*

Arnav switched his gaze from Aman to Khushi. As he expected, she cried closing her eyes. Aman noticed it and understood Khushi's condition. He touched Khushi's hand softly.

*Khushi, relax...*

Arnav widened his eyes, seeing his friend's consoling method. Khushi wiped her cheek.

*I don't think it's an accident...* she said with a broken voice.

Aman looked at Arnav who also had the same doubt.

*Let it be anything, Khushi. We will find it out. You don't stress* Aman said.

Khushi clutched her head, keeping her elbows on the table.

Arnav gestured to Aman, we will talk later. He didn't want to talk about the possibility of the accident in front of Khushi.

Aman extended his car key.